Author Topic: Production Character/Alt Advice  (Read 4779 times)

Offline Dlarah

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
Re: Production Character/Alt Advice
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2009, 03:18:50 PM »
Well i am at work right now so wont be able to buy or change any skills until midnight. :)
About how long does it take to train each level of that? I should be able to do at least 1 level done before calling it a night, but if the next one doesnt take too long i might even get to start the third one and have it running over night.

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2009, 03:26:44 PM »
If evemon (for hrod that is) is to trust I would suspect that lvl 1 takes 2h and lvl2 is about 10h (guess you probably have better attributes so I guess shorter for you)

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2009, 03:33:40 PM »
Aye - depending on skills for lvl 1 about 1.5 hours, lvl 2 about 7 hours & lvl 3 about a day and a half.
The skill is dependant on INT & MEM and is a Rank 14 skill.

The more construction chars we have with Prod Eff V the better - esp when it comes to being in W-Space.  It'll allow you to build yourself and other corpies things should one of the main builders not be around.  I'm hoping Const will come up with some guidelines for the builders that we can use in W-Space.

You will also probably need Anchoring 1 - as we'll be putting the manufacturing POS modules offline when not in use.

One of the handy flip-sides however is that it's a short hop from Capital Ship Construction to being able to jump into a Rorqual (35-40 days).
Once in the Rorqual it's a fairly small jump (90 days ish) to being in a carrier due to the skill overlap.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 03:41:20 PM by Rubino »

Wii Console: 8123-9969-5753-1865

Offline Dlarah

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2009, 03:44:47 PM »
Looks like i can have lvl 2 done by tomorrow before i am off for work again. How soon do you guys wish for lvl 3 to be done? I am currently trying to get Leadership and Mining Foreman to 5 and both should be done in about 7 days i think, but i could delay it a little if there is a need for it to make stuff..

Edit: After getting the proper skills for flying the Orca and some leadership skills Rorqual is actually something i have been thinking about as the next goal for Elminda. :)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 03:46:33 PM by Dlarah »

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2009, 03:53:06 PM »
There's no great rush for lvl 3 - there's only a few things currently that we produce that require lvl 3 (currently fighters).
Lvl 1 will allow you to manufacture the Capital Ship Parts (ie http://wiki.eveonline.com/wiki/Capital_Capacitor_Battery_Blueprint) and small Capital Ships like the Orca.

Const - can you setup an in-game mailing list for the Corp Manufacturing?
We can shift build-requests from the forum to in-game and then those building can use it as a resource for requests/builder completing.

Offline Sinedia

• Friends
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2009, 01:05:36 PM »
Industry V, Production Efficiency V and Mechanic V

My main has them and if you need more builders I am more than happy to help.

You will also probably need Anchoring 1 - as we'll be putting the manufacturing POS modules offline when not in use.

Also got Anchoring 3 by the way...
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 01:13:56 PM by Sinedia »

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2009, 01:16:56 PM »
Cool :)

I've bought some Anchoring skill books for the corp which are in the Moon 14 Station.  If anybody doesn't have it and you've 15 mins spare training time - it would be handy to have.  Lvl 1 is good enough for most things.

Offline Sinedia

• Friends
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2009, 02:20:52 PM »
Cool :)

I've bought some Anchoring skill books for the corp which are in the Moon 14 Station.  If anybody doesn't have it and you've 15 mins spare training time - it would be handy to have.  Lvl 1 is good enough for most things.

If you got the book I'll train it to 2 within a couple of days... 3 will have to wait until a bit later, but will probably be done after a week or 3...
After that you will need to give me rights and tell me what you want me to build for you :) Putting things in a build qeue won't cost that much time, so I'll happily help you on that part.

Offline Macrune

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2009, 06:39:52 PM »
Hellfire has Ind V, Prod Eff V, Mech III, Mass Prod IV and Supply Chain management III.  I can change her current plan and bring all of the afformentioned skills up to V if it will help.

Leaving out the final part V of supply chain management (12 days  :o) i can have all the rest maxed in under 30 days . Let me know if you want me to go down that line.
A married man should forget his mistakes.  There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!
Eagles may soar but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines!

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2009, 06:52:08 PM »
Supply chain management isn't that urgent - just handy to have.  At lvl 3 I think you can use it from 10 jumps.
The Mech is more urgent - and the more we have the better.