Author Topic: IT "invade" fountain"!!  (Read 10995 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
IT "invade" fountain"!!
« on: November 22, 2009, 05:43:19 PM »
Apparently they went to PNQYY first :)

http://www.it-kills.us/?a=home

More info as I source it.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 05:53:39 PM by Mangala »
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
Re: IT "invade" fountain"!!
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2009, 05:59:41 PM »
what is funny is the number of Apocs IT lost to a Stealth bomber few ;)

http://www.it-kills.us/?a=losses&page=2
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2009, 06:02:23 PM »

Hehe maybe I shouldn't say what I think :)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2009, 06:03:02 PM »

please do :)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2009, 06:25:21 PM »

please do :)

Well.
A fool and his "money" is soon parted ;)

Basically I really hope/think ez folds in flames with their idiotic leadership which means pl loses their biggest pets hehe which is always good.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2009, 06:37:42 PM »
EZ currently only hold sov there due to more towers in place, however half of those are currently in reinforced mode.  IT have 10 towers placed, so once those in RF go down, and I can imagine they will - and IT replace them, just as dominion ticks, they may get PNQYY sov :D

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2009, 08:39:03 PM »
Their killboard picture shows that Fountain may just be the staging area for attacking Goons, so wonder how long it will take till Goons interfere.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 08:44:17 PM by Warcold »
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2009, 09:25:05 PM »
Their killboard picture shows that Fountain may just be the staging area for attacking Goons, so wonder how long it will take till Goons interfere.

In the long run yes.
But we'll see how PL can handle them first. They did seem to lose a huge capfight the same day as the invasion started.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2009, 11:35:56 AM »

goons are already involved, if you check out the 30 apocs destroyed by a few Stealth bombers, some of the pilots there were goons.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2009, 04:01:37 PM »
In terms of sheer skill PL DONT - and never really have - need Goons to help take down an entity like IT/Bob/Kenny etc inside PL's own borders; In terms of "ooh bob, lets roadtrip" then Goons will pop up (as they have done) and utilise their "blue against molle" status with PL/SoT to get some action going, but its not an actual request thing;

People go where the targets are and for Goons, IT are an old enemy, so make for good targets. 

Now as to whether Goons read as much into IT's banner as others do/will, we'll have to see.  Biggest test for IT, will be in the usual post-expansion haze that sees their biggest "enemies" likely to have more people back playing due to expansion newness - although EZ will be evicted by then (I hope).

Tower count in PNQYY is weighing more towards IT, so I can hope as I suggest above.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2009, 04:05:19 PM »
EZ will rely on SoT to save there ass again and EZs pilots get to remote rep and sit docked whislt all the fun happens. Well thats what i remember from them, and thats why i grew a hatred of eve and left ;)

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2009, 04:43:07 PM »
EZ will rely on SoT to save there ass again and EZs pilots get to remote rep and sit docked whislt all the fun happens. Well thats what i remember from them, and thats why i grew a hatred of eve and left ;)

When they aren't chasing 6 man stealth gangs with a CTA 40+ fleet of RR bs....
(damn that was a boring night)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2009, 05:46:08 PM »
dwelling on the past stays tempting, eh guys?  :D
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2009, 07:54:42 PM »
dwelling on the past stays tempting, eh guys?  :D

Never claimed I didn't keep a grudge ;)

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2009, 06:47:08 AM »
Seems to have been a huge fight in pnq yesterday :) according to shc local peaked around 1k users.