Author Topic: Revised corp minerals purchase  (Read 1844 times)

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Revised corp minerals purchase
« on: January 09, 2010, 01:19:09 PM »
1. I've changes the mineral prices the corp buys.
2. I've changed it to 90% of Jita rather than 80.

It also has perfect refine, linnea can refine perfectly in ammatar consulate stations.

New prices are:

Tritanium   2,62
Pyerite   6,44
Mexallon   25,55
Isogen   54,00
Nocxium   92,22
Zydrine   1 493,00
Megacyte   2 589,00
Morphite   7 419,00

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: Revised corp minerals purchase
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2010, 01:27:31 PM »
Följande funktioner i arbetsboken stöds inte i tidigare versioner av Excel. Dessa funktioner kan gå förlorade eller degraderas om du sparar arbetsboken i ett tidigare filformat.

Vissa celler eller format i den här arbetsboken innehåller formatering som inte stöds för det valda filformatet. Dessa format konverteras till de mest närliggande formaten.

translation please  :D
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2010, 01:29:16 PM »

hoordy goordy? ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2010, 01:41:54 PM »
Följande funktioner i arbetsboken stöds inte i tidigare versioner av Excel. Dessa funktioner kan gå förlorade eller degraderas om du sparar arbetsboken i ett tidigare filformat.

Vissa celler eller format i den här arbetsboken innehåller formatering som inte stöds för det valda filformatet. Dessa format konverteras till de mest närliggande formaten.

Excel warning crap, does it work??

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2010, 02:55:39 PM »
nope, only see the salvage displayed correctly (is that updated too?)

"Excel encountered an error and had to remove some formatting to avoid corrupting the workbook. Please re-check your formatting carefully" is what my Office 2007 says.

The stuff copy pasted in my earlier post are copy pasted from the 2nd worksheet.
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2010, 03:11:47 PM »
How about this version?

(stupid old excel and new excel crap)

And i've only updated minerals.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2010, 03:22:45 PM »
same error pop-up, but works fine, thx :)

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2010, 05:13:27 PM »
Oh poo, the corp now buys minerals? I thought that was not happening anymore...

I sold all my stocked minerals in Anttiri to the free markets, this very morning  :-[

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2010, 08:13:18 AM »
Should the minerals be contracted to MAADI in Kasrasi, or should they first be hauled somewhere else?

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2010, 08:17:24 AM »
Should the minerals be contracted to MAADI in Kasrasi, or should they first be hauled somewhere else?
Kasrasi works, I can haul them to a good place to refine when I have the freighter down there.