Author Topic: Magenta Crystal - I know how to get one...  (Read 1625 times)

Offline Chug

• HoJ Members
  • Cogniscenti
  • i'm a bounty hunter, lol
    • View Profile
Magenta Crystal - I know how to get one...
« on: January 11, 2012, 12:26:59 PM »
This is a bit of a 2 part thing, you need the raw crystal but also someone with a recipe to turn it into a lightsaber crystal -

1. Go to Tatooine and get the water buff. The one from clicking a water tower panel

2. Go to Hoth and climb the highest mountain. The closest base for Horde....erm I mean Empire...is Lesh outpost, so will be equiv for Republic. you can see the mountain (well its the highest one, what more do you want?). The water buff will be exhumed and an item 'Shockfrozen Water' will move into your inventory.

3. Needs a group of lv50s. Tank, healer, dps set up. there is a cave on Ilum, not sure where but can easily be looked up. Go in, click an item, beat a lv 50 boss mob and a crystal mound is spawned. loot this for the crystal. Only 1 person at a time i'm afraid.

Now you just need to either find someone with the desired crystal recipe and probably pay have to pay about 30 billion ISK for the craft, or if an Artifice, you get the recipes (there are 3 diff ones) from higher level world bosses

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Re: Magenta Crystal - I know how to get one...
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 01:10:50 PM »
Can anyone use/BOE the magenta crystal, or is it bound to its creator/BOP?
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
Re: Magenta Crystal - I know how to get one...
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2012, 02:02:58 PM »
I've not long hit 400 Artifice.

If anyone fancies taking a pop at the Belsaviss world boss, we can get the Schematic I need to craft it.