Author Topic: Companion gifts  (Read 5275 times)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Companion gifts
« on: December 04, 2011, 12:46:30 PM »
What do each companion like? if you find out reply and ill update. Only going to list best results ;)

Trooper

Aric Jorgan :- Weapons, Military gear

Elara :- Luxuries, Imperial Memorabilia

M1-4X :- Technology, Republic Memorabilia

Tanno :- Weapons, Underworld Goods

Yuun :- Technology, Cultural Artifacts, Trophies

Smuggler

Corso Riggs :-    Weapons, military gear

Bowdaar :- Cultural Artifacts, Luxuries, weapons

Risha :- Underworld goods, Luxuries, technology, Cultural Artifacts

Akavi :- Weapons, Military Gear, Trophies

Guss Tuno :- Luxuries, Technologies, Underworld Goods

Jedi Knight

T7-01 :- Technology, Republic Memorabilia, Cultural Artifact

Kira :- Luxuries, Technology

Doc :- Luxuries

Sergeant Resk :- Weapons, Military Gear, Republic Memorabilia

Lord Scourge :- Technology, Imperial Memorabilia, Trophies

Jedi Consular

Qyzen Fess :- Weapons

Theran :- Luxuries, Technology

Zenith :- Weapons

Iresso :- Republic Memorabilia, Trophies

Nadia :- Republic Memorabilia, Cultural Artifacts

Bounty Hunter

Mako :- Technology, Underworld goods,

Sith Warrior

Vette :-  Luxuries, Cultural Artifacts

Imperial Agent

Sith Inquisitor

Khem Val :- Weapons, Cultural Artifacts

« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 10:51:05 AM by Caradir »
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Re: Companion gifts
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 01:00:09 PM »
[edit]
Gah only saw the right title just now. Your sentence now makes you sound less crazy than I thought you were.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 01:12:03 PM by Goatboy »
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2011, 05:39:06 PM »
update on what ive tried and know
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2011, 05:40:16 PM »
So from a glance at what you have discovered so far, they mainly get stuff from the Crew Missions?
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2011, 05:44:56 PM »
So from a glance at what you have discovered so far, they mainly get stuff from the Crew Missions?

I know I got a companion gift for T7 as a quest reward during last weekends beta, so quests are another source.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2011, 05:52:38 PM »

Crew Missions, quest rewards, and shop bought (until abused im guessing)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2011, 05:04:53 PM »
updated with new trial and error results, anything else to add?

Offline Taith

• Friends
  • Cogniscenti
  • Nommer of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2011, 05:18:32 PM »
I gave Vette what I vaguely recall as a piece of jewellery and that worked, but that's as well as I remember it, sorry.
DC Universe Online (EU PC): Psilance, Psion Hero, Noctirian, Sorcerer Villain
Neverwinter: Theron Dios, Control Wizard (Beholder)
Star Trek Online: Eric@TaithZero
SWTOR: Tarkanian, Sith Assassin (Progenitor) (Inactive)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2011, 05:44:19 PM »
Elara Dorne - Republic & Imperial memorabilia/knowledge items.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2011, 06:09:37 PM »
I gave Vette what I vaguely recall as a piece of jewellery and that worked, but that's as well as I remember it, sorry.

jewellery are luxuries

Elara Dorne - Republic & Imperial memorabilia/knowledge items.

ty havent got her yet so not tried any ;)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2011, 07:58:29 PM »
Gifts increase affection = missions and nookie?
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Taith

• Friends
  • Cogniscenti
  • Nommer of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2011, 09:04:52 PM »
jewellery are luxuries

I'm sure some girls would disagree with you.  ;D
DC Universe Online (EU PC): Psilance, Psion Hero, Noctirian, Sorcerer Villain
Neverwinter: Theron Dios, Control Wizard (Beholder)
Star Trek Online: Eric@TaithZero
SWTOR: Tarkanian, Sith Assassin (Progenitor) (Inactive)

Offline universal_kalle

• HoJ Members
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2011, 03:30:15 PM »
All the companions and what the like/love/dislike are on www.torhead.com.
Example: http://www.torhead.com/npc/43q4V9e
"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder but ugly is there for everyone to see", Kevin Gilbert (1966-1996)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2011, 11:52:00 PM »
All the companions and what the like/love/dislike are on www.torhead.com.
Example: http://www.torhead.com/npc/43q4V9e

do you want to come over and piss on my cornflakes too? usually that job is reserved for Saffy :P

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2011, 08:37:06 AM »
Is M1-4X (Trooper) the droid that you get when you get your ship? Cause mine is called C2-N2. 
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166