What we have played > Lord of the Rings Online

Moria Question

(1/4) > >>

Kurtt:
A quick question for you LotRO buffs.

Kurtt is 56, and has been stuck in Moria for what seems like an eternity. Wheres the best place to be to level in at this level. I can't seem to find a decent set of 'go here, kill stuff, get xp, and continue' quests, and I feel like I've gorund to a halt progression wise.

Any ideas?

Caradir:
do as much of book 2 as you can then go to foundations of stone thats your level

just watch out for the elite trolls  ;) (unless they changed it since i was last there)

also if people are looking for a body in Grand Stair thats a good place. (captains in demand for first boss as well, fear removal stops wipes)

Mangala:
Ive given up on Beo - also at 56.

Moria really brings out the hater in me - from giant bloody insects to the zerg like areas that dot it and what not...

Kurtt:

--- Quote from: Mangala on June 10, 2011, 08:23:51 AM ---Ive given up on Beo - also at 56.

Moria really brings out the hater in me - from giant bloody insects to the zerg like areas that dot it and what not...

--- End quote ---

It just seems so difficult to navigate, with no real sense of what I'm trying to achieve. WoW has spoiled me for questing it would seem.

Warcold:
My main is nowhere near moria yet, or else we could go at it with 3. But first I'll have to PUG through ND, Forochel, Angmar etc.  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version