Author Topic: headstart  (Read 12072 times)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: headstart
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2008, 12:59:29 AM »
email received within 2 mins WOWEE :)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2008, 01:06:13 AM »
Registered succesfully!
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2008, 01:09:26 AM »
im off to bed cya in game tomorrow then good luck guys ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2008, 01:13:29 AM »
Aye same here. Hope the bonus items will register correctly as well. I read something about them not being available until public date, but I've already found a cool face for my engineer. ;D
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2008, 09:32:35 AM »
just got my second email item(s) confirmation.

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2008, 10:38:59 AM »
Meh... I need to enter my item code again, they said it wasn't correct. :(

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2008, 11:04:25 AM »
just heard a rumour that eu headstart will start at 6pm but its just a rumour at this stage.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2008, 12:08:31 PM »
NA headstart delayed, EU in time

how i chortled when i saw this on WHA.

seriously server lists are now up , all grey so still not open......yet :)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2008, 12:11:45 PM »
Meh... I need to enter my item code again, they said it wasn't correct. :(

remember in goaT LAND (the country where they produced the codes i think ;)) B could be 8, O could be D and whatever other inconsistencies are in that crappy font.

how long have they been using codes on products now youd thunk they would have a good font for it :)

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2008, 12:12:58 PM »
the 6pm was only a rumour by some guy on beta forum saying he had a contact inside goa.

yeah right

i will just keep hitting the patcher or wait for someone here to post there in.

where's our leader today did he have a heavy session yesterday ?

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2008, 12:15:40 PM »
the 6pm was only a rumour by some guy on beta forum saying he had a contact inside goa.

yeah right

i will just keep hitting the patcher or wait for someone here to post there in.

where's our leader today did he have a heavy session yesterday ?

yeah i heard between 1 - 2 pm :) so we shall wait and see

all i know is at 1250 no servers available, now server list appears all closed :)

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2008, 12:22:53 PM »
news on war-europe 2.30 uk time

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2008, 12:23:37 PM »
good gives me time to go to shop and get bread and milk :) lol isnt life exciting

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2008, 01:23:43 PM »
and im in gladin Runepriest reports for duty

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2008, 01:24:44 PM »
yeah just on char screen