Author Topic: Repatching!  (Read 1885 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Repatching!
« on: July 26, 2008, 08:59:08 PM »
Note to self:

SAVE THE GODDAMN THINGS FOR THE FUTURE!

It really sucks when you get capped as you have spent the past 4 hours d/ling like 3Gb of patches and aint done yet :(
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
Re: Repatching!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 01:33:33 PM »
tis why i keep a patch dvd for any onlinw games as it sucks after an install to have to wait hours on patching processes, hurry up before we find all the lost lore of eregion before you get in and all those nice loots go elsewhere ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Repatching!
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2008, 06:49:26 PM »
Be on in the next few days - trying to convince my bro to get his own account (He's using a trial on MY machine while he waits for his new rig :D), not sure what server he rolled on (I'll ask next time we cross paths) but he hasnt given this a go since Beta I think so alot has changed in the game, indeed its alot better (except for the decimation of the wonderous horror that was the Old Forest :( ).

Have to admit though am looking forward to jumping back into the world, so much for me to do in game now, several books to do, level 50 to reach (one day!), new regions to visit (and open up), maybe even a few of my alts to give love too as well.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 07:09:58 PM by Beosvir »
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."