Author Topic: Who are still around?  (Read 2501 times)

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Who are still around?
« on: February 24, 2010, 06:25:51 AM »
So, according to the kinship list there hasn't been any kinmates on for the past month or so. Am I the only one left of HoJ in LOTRO, or are others just hibernating through the winter?

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Who are still around?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2010, 06:52:14 AM »
im 000's of miles away from my lotro pc.

have alot of catch up to do when I get back - beo to level cap for starters.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010, 09:27:56 AM »
me well i may well be finished in middle earth sure the newest xpack was fun for a while but it didnt hold my attention for more than a couple of weeks.

it seems too linear for me now like being forced down one path i dont get the feeling of a wide open world like it was in SOA.

the grind for me is alot worse than WOW which i am back playing grind LI grind radiance so you can see end game content grind skirmishes.

and it doesnt seem to be just me that feels like this, it seems alot of ppl on the forums think the game has had much of the fun sucked out of it.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2010, 09:29:55 AM »
didnt resub myself
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2010, 09:33:23 AM »
I'm back playing WoW also at the moment, in the same guild as Keggi. My account got hacked, and I got a free months worth of game time. I finally got my Alliance Paladin to 80. Blizz have massively improved the way the end game works from a casual perspective, so I'm really enjoying it at the moment.

Offline Dlarah

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2010, 11:20:43 AM »
I actually started playing again this week. Even got my champ up to 32!
But with the changes to lone lands i suddenly had lots of grey and green quests to do wich slows things down... ineffective way of leveling i know, but i got to see it all.  ::)
Got a nice wrist item from being friendly with the Eglain tho!

I really want to level up just to see the world in this game, but wow keeps taking my time. Getting bored of it again now so hoping to get a few more levels done before next raid instance is out in 1-2 patches.

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2010, 07:36:35 PM »
I've been seriously considering that I'd apply to The Last Alliance with Fitzer. Sort of boring to be the lone HoJ member online most of the time; I play MultiPlayer games for the social aspect after all :)

If I decide to take the step and apply for TLA (and if they would accept me), then I'll still take care of the HoJ Kinship house fees from now on. It is the least I can do to show my gratitude to HoJ (besides, I intend to keep my other toons in HoJ, and it is cool to have the Kinship house :) ).

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2010, 09:17:11 PM »
I've been seriously considering that I'd apply to The Last Alliance with Fitzer. Sort of boring to be the lone HoJ member online most of the time; I play MultiPlayer games for the social aspect after all :)

If I decide to take the step and apply for TLA (and if they would accept me), then I'll still take care of the HoJ Kinship house fees from now on. It is the least I can do to show my gratitude to HoJ (besides, I intend to keep my other toons in HoJ, and it is cool to have the Kinship house :) ).

go for it mate i have lost interest myself with lotro so dont think i will play again TBH.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2010, 09:50:10 AM »
In your shoes I'd do the same Jarkko, so go for it :)

Thanks for keeping alts about to keep an eye on the kinhouse bills.  Only a few more months and I'll be back to take that over for myself.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."