Author Topic: Elara Dorne Trooper Companion Customization Sets  (Read 2551 times)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Elara Dorne Trooper Companion Customization Sets
« on: January 10, 2012, 09:39:38 AM »
I had a bit of trouble finding proper info on the customization kits for Elara Dorne, everyone's favourite Trooper companion.

Spent 75k to find out what they look like. So for the sake of myself, everyone here and the Googlez, here goes:

There's a vendor in Bug City on Balmorra that will sell you kits 1 through 6.
[smg id=97]

This be him and the cost:
[smg id=96]

Original Elara Dorne
[smg id=88]

Elara Dorne Customization 1
[smg id=89]

Elara Dorne Customization 2
[smg id=90]

Elara Dorne Customization 3
[smg id=91]

Elara Dorne Customization 4
[smg id=92]

Elara Dorne Customization 5
[smg id=93]

Elara Dorne Customization 6
[smg id=94]

Apparently there are more sets, so feel free to add information.
Personally I'm sticking with the original.

Now I'll just wait for Karl to stick in a link to a website where all the customizations are already listed.  ;D
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Chug

• HoJ Members
  • Cogniscenti
  • i'm a bounty hunter, lol
    • View Profile
Re: Elara Dorne Trooper Companion Customization Sets
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 11:26:38 AM »
Goatey

Goatey, Goatey, Goatey. I really hate to break this to you, dude, but you don't have to buy the customisations to see them. Just CTRL click it, then you can select 'companion' from the gear viewer thing, then use the arrows at the top to browse to the required companion.

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Re: Elara Dorne Trooper Companion Customization Sets
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 02:06:09 PM »
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.