Author Topic: Class quest 45  (Read 4654 times)

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Class quest 45
« on: December 08, 2009, 11:08:28 AM »
Fitzer hit 45, and I got a couple class quests now. Tried to check some guides about this, but seems things are very different now.

Was there any dev-letter or anything on the class-quests? If I understand correctly, I should head to Misty Mountains and whack furry things, and then try to find cave-claws. Or is there something else to consider in the class quests now?

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
Re: Class quest 45
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 11:18:17 AM »
some of the things you need you can barter for at the skirmish camps i believe.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 11:21:46 AM »
Fitzer hit 45, and I got a couple class quests now. Tried to check some guides about this, but seems things are very different now.

Was there any dev-letter or anything on the class-quests? If I understand correctly, I should head to Misty Mountains and whack furry things, and then try to find cave-claws. Or is there something else to consider in the class quests now?
some of the things you need you can barter for at the skirmish camps i believe.

these quests havent changed really beyond the fact that rather than hunt the stuff you can swap skirmish marks for whats needed (after the 1st part of each quest that is)  check kin house i did have a supply of 45 stuff there (for 2nd and 3rd parts), i probably still have some of the 3rd parts also in my bank so if you need something let me know and ill check supplies.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2009, 11:39:39 AM »
The guides list several items needed for the first step and name several mobs to be hunted for the drops, but the actual quest asks only for two types of items. Or I might of course have understood the guides (the most likely explanation) and should be happy to grind what the quests ask for and not bother to plan too much :)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2009, 12:06:18 PM »
Part1 used to be 2 global drop types and a named for part 1 (only drop whilst on the q)

Part 2 was 2 global drop, hand ins drop from mobs frequently, these are the ones that may be in kin boxes

Part 3 various drops from bosses in Urugarth and CD

each q gives a weapon or piece of Jewelery and both completed gives a Legendary trait.

the lists given on q acceptance where how i went about them, also had a table (outdated now though)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2009, 12:16:20 PM »
ok had a quick check no part 2s items, burglars get it harsh for that. (drakes and angmar turtles)

however i put 2 of the part 3 items in the top box and a pocket item you may like.

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2009, 12:27:36 PM »
I need runs to Urugarth and CD on Kurtt for the last stage of my quests (once I've got some Rotted Bhargest Paws ofc...), as I really want that Legendary trait.

If anyone is up for going, let us know :D

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2009, 01:16:02 PM »
always up for Uru and CD they are fun (RL allowing ofc)

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2009, 01:58:13 PM »
I am interested too, if Fitzer just isn't too low to those places :)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2009, 04:26:29 PM »
Garry, remember this:

http://handsofjustice.co.uk/items :)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2009, 04:53:28 PM »
Garry, remember this:

http://handsofjustice.co.uk/items :)

care to goto the link in my 2nd post its hidden in the word table ;)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2009, 05:04:32 PM »
Like I read posts ;)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2009, 03:14:15 PM »
On stage 2 now (sorry Garry, was afk when you asked that, and then you had logged off already when I came back...).

Do I really truly have to kill the elite turtles for the 15 Venomous Dread-turtle Beaks? That feels... tough. Even for a burg   :'(   For the other quest I already got a couple drake scales (20 needed), but they seem to drop from the non-elite drakes too. But is there somewhere non-elite turtles for the beaks?

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2009, 03:31:06 PM »
no non elite turtoils as i said burgs get it harsh ;)

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2009, 05:20:58 PM »
Skirmish marks are your friend.