Author Topic: Sunday :)  (Read 2541 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Sunday :)
« on: June 12, 2009, 05:48:13 PM »
Anyone fancy some Lotro fun on sunday  - eveningish.

Either alts doing stuff as a group - be it instances or huge numbers of quests, or mains running through books with people or Annuminas or Angmar instances or deeds in Eriador?
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
Re: Sunday :)
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 05:53:20 PM »
aye

let me know what your planning and ill bring whichever one of my army needs whats going on ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2009, 05:54:47 PM »
aye

let me know what your planning and ill bring whichever one of my army needs whats going on ;)

Planing smanning!

I'm up for anything my army of characters can do without it feeling too easy - bearing in mind Beo is 51/52 :)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2009, 06:00:15 PM »

I'm up for anything my army of characters can do without it feeling too easy - bearing in mind Beo is 51/52 :)

School and library of Tham Mirdain are that level ,3 man instances

questing in Moria

Urugarth / Carn Dum  or questing in Eastern Angmar
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2009, 06:07:45 PM »
... or any deeds etc that need a team

trolls in Trollshaws/ Misty

Giants in Trollshaws/ Misty

or suchlike :)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2009, 06:15:38 PM »
I'd be up for the School and Library - havent done them yet (Not done much of the Moria content in or out of the mines).

As well as deeds afterwards (or Goblin town!)

Offline Macrune

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2009, 05:58:56 AM »
Ill be up for something. both my characters are in their late 30's still though so i might not be of much use.  :P
A married man should forget his mistakes.  There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!
Eagles may soar but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines!

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2009, 06:02:52 AM »
Ill be up for something. both my characters are in their late 30's still though so i might not be of much use.  :P

Garth Argawen (Instance) or Dol Dinen quests in North Downs or Fornost (Instance).

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2009, 10:03:02 AM »
Garth Argawen (Instance) or Dol Dinen quests in North Downs or Fornost (Instance).

believe it or not most of my army havent done those things ;)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2009, 10:17:15 AM »

believe it or not most of my army havent done those things ;)

Most of mine arent high enough - but Beo will gladly tank :)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2009, 10:22:23 AM »
Most of mine arent high enough - but Beo will gladly tank :)

hehe well you have the choice of 60 capt, 60 Minst, 54 huntard, 52 warden, or 48 Guard my 21 RK just isnt high enough yet ;) and my champ has done it all

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2009, 11:27:32 AM »
This evening ok for people - say 7ish?

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2009, 01:01:54 PM »
aye should hopefully sober up by then ;)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2009, 10:02:56 PM »
Great evening all in folks - I think Mac and I both came away from the instances appropriate to our level with a plethora of upgrades and had a chance to spend some time with kinmates of course :)

Good fun!

Offline Macrune

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2009, 10:11:03 AM »
yup was very good.
hopefully by the time we have another run one or more of my characters will be high enough to do some of the others with you.
A married man should forget his mistakes.  There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!
Eagles may soar but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines!