Author Topic: War-Decced by Merchants Trade Consortium  (Read 45937 times)

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Re: War-Decced by Merchants Trade Consortium
« Reply #135 on: February 18, 2009, 05:12:46 PM »
who is gonna join the fray tonight? if we are to make a fighting chance we need every capsuleer we can muster. otherwise it will be sitting in station again for the whole night

anyway, hope as many as possible can make it
i'll do my best to be there at about 7-ish evetime

I'll be online after dinner, which is on the cooker now.

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 18, 2009, 05:19:01 PM »
I have the damn early shift tomorrow, and I really need the sleep tonight. I'll log on for a while, but it is better I won't stay any longer period of time so that I don't accidently stick around too long :)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #137 on: February 18, 2009, 06:29:43 PM »
'bout an hour and a half here then i'll be on.

Some stuff to sort out so I know my evening wont be interuppted and I'll be set - as well as some trivial shit too. Already in a ship sitting at a safe a few jumps out of Anttiri, for when I log in.

Late I know, but my plans for the next few days that I'd given myself off have changed alot due to stuff happening today in real life, so Im trying to get some time in on this 3rd day of the war, to help us get some more kills, some experience and such too, but things conspire against me.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 06:36:17 PM by The Walkin' Dude »
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 18, 2009, 07:17:00 PM »
np m8

nothing serious in RL I hope. See you when you get on :)
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #139 on: February 18, 2009, 07:56:43 PM »
Not straying OT too much ,suffice to say, my working life is in panic mode right now, due to my accountant not doing shit properly and the Revenue noticing and paying him a visit and sending all of us clients letters :(

Anyways, 7 of them online at mo. Scotayne was in our public channel. Not anymore I just banned the entire MTCU from using it.  Also Goldplated Ibis just applied again to join, please NOBODY accept it.

Edit: Now ignoring convo requests from scotayne - mainly as im on the phone and also cos I'd find it hard to be polite (which would wind him up more I did that :D) in light of my rl today.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 08:36:35 PM by The Walkin' Dude »

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #140 on: February 18, 2009, 10:37:00 PM »
Ive been crap tonight - online but 99% afk :(

Anyways, I'll lead a gang, big or small - suicidal or homicidal - tomorrow evening from 7ish going forward. After a scroll of the chat Ive missed, some oportunities presented themselves and couldnt be acted upon due to people being afk/not being on etc. I'd really like to change that if I can - so this is a general call to arms :)

And I have some rage I need to take out somewhere ;)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 10:39:50 PM by The Walkin' Dude »

Offline vacuum

• Friends
  • Cogniscenti
  • half man, half biscuit
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 18, 2009, 10:40:02 PM »
So they have no reason to dec it seems.

Also they are willing it looks like to keep this up indefinetly and will regard people leaving - even the miners - as a victory :S

Let them, why give a shit what they think.
Get the miners making money safely, and form fleets and gank the fuck out of the stupid ones.
They'll get blueballs and go dec someone else once it costs them another week of the war.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 18, 2009, 10:48:26 PM »
blueballs
are those that candy you could buy in my youth that changed colour when you sucked on them?  :D
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Macrune

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 18, 2009, 11:10:03 PM »
So they have no reason to dec it seems.

Also they are willing it looks like to keep this up indefinetly and will regard people leaving - even the miners - as a victory :S

Let them, why give a shit what they think.
Get the miners making money safely, and form fleets and gank the fuck out of the stupid ones.
They'll get blueballs and go dec someone else once it costs them another week of the war.

Outstanding... quote of the day there from vac  ;D

Tommorrow is my last day at work for 3 days so i should be on tomorrow evening after about 9pm (anything before that will purely be skill changes in passing  :P )

I look forward to getting into a fight with them.  ;D
A married man should forget his mistakes.  There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!
Eagles may soar but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines!

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 18, 2009, 11:15:01 PM »
i'll be away friday up to and including monday, as i will be in Berlin with the mrs. then...
will try to be on tomorrow though

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 18, 2009, 11:16:25 PM »
One trick I've used before with an alt corp - was to have the alt corp always wardecc'ing the main.
It costs a few mill a week - but makes it more expensive and less attractive to anybody decc'ing the main corp.

Wii Console: 8123-9969-5753-1865

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 18, 2009, 11:20:10 PM »
2009.02.18 23:18
The war between Merchants Trade Consortium and Ma'adim Logistics is coming to an end. Merchants Trade Consortium has retracted the war against Ma'adim Logistics. The war will be declared as being over after approximately 24 hours.

keep being careful guys until this is done ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 18, 2009, 11:22:16 PM »
WHOOHAHA! Such losers!

[edit]this is not because someone hit the pay-150M-button, right?[/edit]

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #148 on: February 18, 2009, 11:22:28 PM »
2009.02.18 23:18
The war between Merchants Trade Consortium and Ma'adim Logistics is coming to an end. Merchants Trade Consortium has retracted the war against Ma'adim Logistics. The war will be declared as being over after approximately 24 hours.

keep being careful guys until this is done ;)

JESUS LOL!!!!

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #149 on: February 18, 2009, 11:23:58 PM »
WHOOHAHA! Such losers!

[edit]this is not because someone hit the pay-150M-button, right?[/edit]