Author Topic: EU Server listing  (Read 25727 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
EU Server listing
« on: February 23, 2011, 09:12:46 AM »
Akala    DE   RP
Brutwacht   DE   PvE
Trübkopf   DE   PvP
Argent   EN   RP
Blightweald   EN   PvE
Cloudborne   EN   PvP
Firesand   EN   PVP-RP
Icewatch   EN   PvE
Steampike   EN   PvE
Whitefall   EN   PvP
Brisesol   FR   PvE
Rubicon   FR   PvP

« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 10:23:04 AM by Mangala »
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: EU Server listing
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 09:13:19 AM »
I'll be on Blightweald as Defiant.  Playing with a guild called Pandion Knights.

My Guardian will be rolled on Steampike.  I'll find a group when I get round to it.

I may roll someone on a pvp server too, but not decided.

Offline Macrune

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2011, 09:50:02 AM »
Ill probably go onto a PvE server to start with.  The main reason being im going into this game blind as i didnt participate in a the Beta hence ill want to get a feel for things first.

Oh and i'd just like to say " Holy 8.32 Gb download Batman"  :D

1.5 hrs for the full patched download   ouch!
A married man should forget his mistakes.  There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!
Eagles may soar but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines!

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2011, 10:16:58 AM »
I'll be on Blightweald as Defiant.  Playing with a guild called Pandion Knights.

My Guardian will be rolled on Steampike.  I'll find a group when I get round to it.

I may roll someone on a pvp server too, but not decided.

Blightweald is PVP nub
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2011, 10:23:31 AM »
Got bad info on the list, found a proper one and altered it - good catch though :)

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2011, 11:10:15 AM »
thinking of icewatch pve server i was on there during beta 6 and seemed like a good community.

Offline Macrune

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2011, 01:17:59 PM »
Just because i can't help it, even though it doesnt go live till tommorrow evening. After it had finished the full 8 gig plus update i tried to start the game. It informed me i wasnt authorised then proceeded to play the full intro for me anyway. not to bad one has to say.

Im working an early turn tommorrow so providing no-one does anything stupid and i manage to get through the day without any serious incidents (fingers crossed) , I should be home for about 6 pm. Kids in bed by 7, wife ignored by 7.30 and im there  :D
A married man should forget his mistakes.  There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!
Eagles may soar but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines!

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2011, 01:57:57 PM »
Just because i can't help it, even though it doesnt go live till tommorrow evening. After it had finished the full 8 gig plus update i tried to start the game. It informed me i wasnt authorised then proceeded to play the full intro for me anyway. not to bad one has to say.

Im working an early turn tommorrow so providing no-one does anything stupid and i manage to get through the day without any serious incidents (fingers crossed) , I should be home for about 6 pm. Kids in bed by 7, wife ignored by 7.30 and im there  :D

Im going to arrange for someone to jump in front of a train near you at just about 5.30 ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2011, 02:22:15 PM »
I'll roll my defiant toons on Firesand.

If you peole roll your PvE toons on Steampike, then I'll head there for my guardians too. Need to reserve all my usual names after all (you know, Swuul, Fitzer, Tracer, Silanthir etc :) ).

EDIT: Have a meeting tomorrow evening, so I guess when I get home there will be 3 hour queue to the servers...

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2011, 05:40:19 PM »
thinking of icewatch pve server i was on there during beta 6 and seemed like a good community.

speak russian? ;)

Russian cominity choose The Cloudborne PVP and Icewatch PVE servers. If you prefer to be on server without russian people you may choose another server. Sory for bad English

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2011, 06:29:10 PM »

speak russian? ;)

Russian cominity choose The Cloudborne PVP and Icewatch PVE servers. If you prefer to be on server without russian people you may choose another server. Sory for bad English

yeah i read that i also read they chose blightwaeld so we will have to see.

seen alot of uk guilds saying they are going to icewatch too but i will keep an eye on the forums and jump left orr right depending on which way the russians go then theres only the polish and italians to watch out for. :)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 06:34:53 PM by Keggi »

Offline Chug

• HoJ Members
  • Cogniscenti
  • i'm a bounty hunter, lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2011, 06:35:32 PM »
I'll be on Blightweald, same guild as Jon, infact. Would be cool if the HoJ lot jumped on the same server, though. Otherwise we'll just be stalking each others names in battlegrounds :p

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2011, 06:53:43 PM »
I'll be on Blightweald, same guild as Jon, infact. Would be cool if the HoJ lot jumped on the same server, though. Otherwise we'll just be stalking each others names in battlegrounds :p

hehe im playing gauardian so if i do go there im not telling any char names  :D

seems the uk guilds originally going to icewatch are leaning towards stormpike because of our russian friends so may go there.

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2011, 11:49:48 PM »
You guys not starting HoJ in Rift then?

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2011, 11:53:31 PM »
You guys not starting HoJ in Rift then?

if that happened, only 2 people would still be playing after first few months ;) isnt that how HoJ works these days :P