Author Topic: Chuck Norris is a dick  (Read 5187 times)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Chuck Norris is a dick
« on: January 20, 2012, 02:40:15 PM »
here is proof positive

Does a bigger audience mean less badass action? That's the question that Expendables fans will be asking themselves this morning with news that the sequel's certificate has gone from an R to a PG-13. The reason for this change is a new addition to the Expendables team: Mr Chuck Norris.

"In Expendables 2, there was a lot of vulgar dialogue in the screenplay," explained Norris to Polish newspaper, Kazeta. "For this reason, many young people wouldn't be able to watch this. But I don't play in movies like this."

"Due to that I said I won't be a part of that if the hardcore language is not erased," he continued. "Producers accepted my conditions and the movie will be classified in the category of PG-13."

Sly Stallone later confirmed the news to AICN: "The film is fantastic with Van Damme turning in an inspired performance," said Stallone. "Our final battle is one for the ages. The PG-13 rumour is true, but before your readers pass judgement, trust me when I say this film is LARGE in every way and delivers on every level."

"This movie touches on many emotions which we want to share with the broadest audience possible, BUT, fear not, this Barbeque of Grand scale Ass Bashing will not leave anyone hungry."

only reason Expendables was even worth seeing was violence and bad language so II will be a mess
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Chuck Norris is a dick
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2012, 02:59:32 PM »
You actually sat through the first?

Braver man than me.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, 03:48:41 PM »
You actually sat through the first?

Braver man than me.

it was what it was

a no brainer action movie

yet better than that pile of crap Haywire at cinemas at the mo, that is one bad movie
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2012, 04:58:04 PM »
Yeah I am at the movies tonight. Maybe Ironlady.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2012, 10:33:53 PM »
Christianity > Norris. Sadly enough.
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2012, 07:03:11 AM »
Killing people=OK!
Swearing=!OK????

I'll never understand US morality.

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2012, 10:26:21 AM »
Yeah but it's OK when you do it in name of (a) God.

-1 for Norris.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=530_1195873461
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.