Author Topic: EU Beta Invites Have Started  (Read 18975 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: EU Beta Invites Have Started
« Reply #75 on: November 23, 2011, 01:54:00 PM »
SWTOR.com is currently unavailable while we perform scheduled maintenance. Please check back again soon!

Their site has been giving me a ball ache for the past two days. Either EVERYONE wants to play this game or they really need to do some stuff to make their web tech run smoother.

Probably the x million people who all have access this weekend trying to sort their keys out too...
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 23, 2011, 01:56:45 PM »
Bastards! All of them!
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Dlarah

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 23, 2011, 03:27:48 PM »
So... how much of the chats ingame and forums will be about the massive ques and how the game suck because of que during this weekend and first weeks of launch?  :D
Sucks that i got 12 hour shifts duing this, but i will be trying to get in and have a look at the classes for a better idea of wich one i want to start with. Without seeing too much of the first areas.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 23, 2011, 03:33:21 PM »
So... how much of the chats ingame and forums will be about the massive ques and how the game suck because of que during this weekend and first weeks of launch?  :D
Sucks that i got 12 hour shifts duing this, but i will be trying to get in and have a look at the classes for a better idea of wich one i want to start with. Without seeing too much of the first areas.

some kiddies forget that betas are for testing, and fun is an added bonus if you can get it.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #79 on: November 23, 2011, 03:35:47 PM »

some kiddies forget that betas are for testing, and fun is an added bonus if you can get it.

Word.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #80 on: November 23, 2011, 05:31:33 PM »
Site is that rammed, I cannot log out of 1 account to log in with my actual account (I found a way to check my secure answers without ringing them up).

Sooooo messy, and the fact that 99% of the US is off from today is just going to make it worse.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 23, 2011, 09:02:29 PM »
check you r mail guys ;)

You’ll be able to begin testing Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ very soon! Your test begins:

Friday, Nov. 25 at 10:00AM CST

yey me :D
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 23, 2011, 10:00:39 PM »
Le sigh. Avec croissant.
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 23, 2011, 10:21:14 PM »
Checked my email:

Dear Kurtt,

You have received a warning at STAR WARS: The Old Republic.

Reason:
-------
Rude, Uninviting

Not yay me...

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #84 on: November 23, 2011, 10:32:37 PM »
Checked my email:

Dear Kurtt,

Reason:
-------
Rude, Uninviting

Not yay me...

Do link the post you made please :D

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 23, 2011, 10:34:34 PM »
Checked my email:

Dear Kurtt,

Reason:
-------
Rude, Uninviting

Not yay me...

linky your post or GTFO ;)

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 23, 2011, 10:38:47 PM »
It got removed. Some guy was spamming a negative game review, so I posted thusly:

Erm, why was this review posted twice?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=637080

Troll much?

See you at launch!

Little bit of an overeaction if you ask me. Especially as now my tester status has gone back to what it was before I got invited... :(

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #87 on: November 23, 2011, 10:45:36 PM »
It got removed. Some guy was spamming a negative game review, so I posted thusly:

Erm, why was this review posted twice?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=637080

Troll much?

See you at launch!

Little bit of an overeaction if you ask me. Especially as now my tester status has gone back to what it was before I got invited... :(

Seems every thread is linking - even in itself - to the one you posted.  Forums are fucked.

Offline Teleute

• HoJ Members
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 23, 2011, 11:13:04 PM »
You’ll be able to begin testing Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ very soon! Your test begins:

Will probably be out fri as well, but sat and sun, here I come!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 11:16:19 PM by Teleute »

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #89 on: November 24, 2011, 12:15:56 AM »

Which is awesome.

Only really need to break for Skyrim and a Ganked roam in EVE on saturday evening.

And sleep too. Precious sleep.