Author Topic: New place to live  (Read 9906 times)

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
New place to live
« on: April 29, 2014, 06:39:48 PM »
Well
Today I bought (or signed the contract for) a apartment in a near suburb in Stockholm :)

~228000 euro (2280000kr)
1 bedroom, 1 livingroom and kitchen 51 sqm.

:)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: New place to live
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2014, 02:49:39 PM »
230k euro?
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2014, 03:13:02 PM »
230k euro?

yup
thereabouts (not 100% sure on the Exchange rate but it is usually around 1:10)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2014, 09:06:07 AM »
Grats on having your own place!
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2014, 11:53:17 AM »
Ouch, that's expensive by Dutch standards, but iirc, up north you have relatively higher income levels.

But indeed! Gratz on your new & own place!
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2014, 11:55:27 AM »
And not to hijack your thread, but me and the missus (and the lil'un) are moving to a new home too in July, where we'll be expecting kiddo #2 in August.
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2014, 04:32:25 PM »
And not to hijack your thread, but me and the missus (and the lil'un) are moving to a new home too in July, where we'll be expecting kiddo #2 in August.

congratulations :)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2014, 11:49:46 AM »
cheers  ;D

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2014, 04:34:39 AM »
So when are you moving? Are you happy with the place? Will it have broadband interwebz? Pics or it didnt happen!

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2014, 03:29:54 AM »
So when are you moving? Are you happy with the place? Will it have broadband interwebz? Pics or it didnt happen!

I get access the 28th so moving last weekend in may :)
I'll post pics when i've moved :)
Yup I'll finally be able to have real interwebz, might not get it until august though as I still have time left on the mobile broadband crap I'm using. One of the worst decisions I've ever made haha.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 03:32:42 AM by peo »

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2014, 05:24:02 AM »
Lets see if this works...

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2014, 05:25:01 AM »
Another pic, have a small film as well which shows the entire apartment empty :) Just need to figure out a way to share it. (any tips?)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2014, 06:00:02 PM »
Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - Home [2009]

I used to have that bed in the darker colour. May it bring you memories as pleasant as mine. And if you happen to have a girl rolling around on it baring half her ass and a red thong, may you actually make a move unlike my dumb ass. :(
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 06:05:30 PM by Goatboy »
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.