Author Topic: Nabal and Nushka say Hello  (Read 2277 times)

Nushka

Nabal and Nushka say Hello
« on: September 26, 2008, 04:32:56 PM »
Characters & Classes:
Nushka Runepriest of Doom Rnk 17 RR 12
Nabal Ironbreaker and Defender of the Runepriest of Doom Rnk 17 RR 12

We are planning on alts but I currently can;t make up my mind what to play as I can;t sadly give up my day job.

Can I just say we are both over 30 and will that do?

Cambridge Uk (yes with the punts)

Timezone:

GMT

Gaming Style:

Now this is an interesting one as Nabal has a different style to me slightly. We have both played hardcore and now have decided that casualcore is more our style and fits in with more things. We like a mixture. and we are happy to go from PvE one minute to chewing off faces the next. Nabal has the luck of the devil and always has some spare cash..... I on the other hand dye everything so am always broke. This has been the pattern in EVERY MMO we have played.

I am fairly chatting, tell terrible jokes and have had so many typing deaths I should have a title for that. Nabal is very quiet......I hit him sometimes just to check he is still alive. We have both used voice coms in the past and are happy to use it.

We are not uber players, we are not terribly skilled players, but we do understand teamwork, and when our leader tells us to CHAAARGGGGE.. We will charge, and do our utmost.

About you:

Nabal is from Belgium, I am from the UK. We met playing DAoC many years ago. We were officers in the same guild, and basically we went from there. We have now been living together for 3.5 years. In that time we also played WOW and ended up fairly hardcore raiding. We then took a break from online gaming (WOW will do that to you) But our first love was DAoC so we were excited to see Mythic working on WAR. I got into closed beta and we have been enjoying it ever since.

I have a 14yr old daughter and I think 9 cats (the number fluctuates) Nabal and I both work full time. Out of game we like watching F1 on the box and drinking vodka. I also love anything gadgety and muck about with linux and small laptops. Nabal likes beer and cheese.

Questions for us?

Do you have a set "lets get drunk together" night? ;D

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Nabal and Nushka say Hello
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2008, 04:43:41 PM »
We dont have get hammered nights, but I like the sound of them!!

As for the app - will be great to have you both onboard. Look out for me on any of the characters in my signature and badger me for an invite (I have lots of /t convos going on thesedays, so I may miss you first go!)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Angelor

• HoJ Members
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008, 04:54:50 PM »
The get drunk night is a great idea!

Though you have an insane amount of cats!

nushka

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2008, 05:47:32 PM »
Wow a fast reply, I shall catch up with you all in game.

And yes we do have too many cats, tho a couple are kittens and need homes. There is a reason why I will often be found at the Screaming Cat in Aldorf shouting "Open up!!"

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2008, 08:30:08 PM »
Invited :)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2008, 10:27:57 PM »
this is just one of the apps i would like to hear more about    :D

and the getting hammered nights: will it be in belgium or uk?
and do you just serve beer? vodka will make me get your bathroom get a mess    :-\
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166