Author Topic: The Plan  (Read 19172 times)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
The Plan
« on: June 18, 2012, 11:04:05 AM »
Where should we meet up in the case of a global zombie apocalypse or nuclear disaster?
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: The Plan
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 11:06:35 AM »
My safe place is Stirling Castle, cliffs pretty much on 3 sides only really 1 route up to its entrance.

My ancestors built it on that extinct volcano for a reason.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 11:20:05 AM »
Also it has a collection of medieval weapons that i think are more beneficial vs Zombies than anything that requires ammo or fuel.

A moat and murder holes on the wall also , what more could you need in a base of operations.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2012, 11:46:06 AM »
Also it has a collection of medieval weapons that i think are more beneficial vs Zombies than anything that requires ammo or fuel.

A moat and murder holes on the wall also , what more could you need in a base of operations.

Helipad.

Tea.

"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Taith

• Friends
  • Cogniscenti
  • Nommer of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2012, 12:34:09 PM »
Mars.

According to a movie I have yet to see, Mars is full of near-nekkid women and we will all be brooding superheroes.
DC Universe Online (EU PC): Psilance, Psion Hero, Noctirian, Sorcerer Villain
Neverwinter: Theron Dios, Control Wizard (Beholder)
Star Trek Online: Eric@TaithZero
SWTOR: Tarkanian, Sith Assassin (Progenitor) (Inactive)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2012, 12:43:38 PM »
Mars.

According to a movie I have yet to see, Mars is full of near-nekkid women and we will all be brooding superheroes.

you may be disappointed with that

Offline Taith

• Friends
  • Cogniscenti
  • Nommer of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2012, 01:30:24 PM »
Hollywood wouldn't lie to me.
DC Universe Online (EU PC): Psilance, Psion Hero, Noctirian, Sorcerer Villain
Neverwinter: Theron Dios, Control Wizard (Beholder)
Star Trek Online: Eric@TaithZero
SWTOR: Tarkanian, Sith Assassin (Progenitor) (Inactive)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2012, 01:33:36 PM »
Helipad.

Tea.

Helicopter can land in the courtyard judging by images.

Pillage tea while making your way north. =P

Let's say we pick this castle. What's the best way for both UK residents and mainlanders to get there?
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2012, 01:46:52 PM »
you do know that contrary to some UK delivery companies (who never see my cash again, Yes Citylink im looking at you) we do pretty much have motorway all the way to Stirling (it can get ropey slightly further North)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2012, 02:06:05 PM »
you do know that contrary to some UK delivery companies (who never see my cash again, Yes Citylink im looking at you) we do pretty much have motorway all the way to Stirling (it can get ropey slightly further North)

But it will be a traffic jam/slightly portable graveyard.

Hence, I'll fly in :)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2012, 02:15:01 PM »
But it will be a traffic jam/slightly portable graveyard.

Hence, I'll fly in :)

With your handy dandy piloting license?

I would like to know where Garry imagines we grow new crops in Stirling Castle.
And do we plan on letting anyone else trying to use said castle live?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 02:16:44 PM by Goatboy »

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2012, 02:16:47 PM »
down the stairs to your right as you exit the main gate, there is a collection of entirely fenced off graveyards, cant think of more fertile soil anywhere.

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2012, 02:19:03 PM »
Look dude, if you want me to provide oral services and get my ass over there all the way from here, I need to see some plans man. Do you have a map of the grounds?

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2012, 02:29:13 PM »
Now you've done it.

Rereading WWZ and looking at castles...

Monday's productivity just hit 0.