Author Topic: Scorpion  (Read 4877 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Scorpion
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2011, 11:20:59 AM »
1. Fit an MWD.  Everyone in your gang should be fitting these, except those with bonuses to AB's which can make them go fasta (and painting the AB red isnt a bonus!). You'll get out of bubbles faster, even slightly faster is good for this;

2. 2 EANM's over more buffer = More Resists = More actual damage prevented, rather than ability to absorb more overall punishment as you would with 2 plates. Its an either/or thing tbh, go with what you feel comfortable;

3. No need for the ECM rigs (IMO), you can jam far enough for most needs given you would be jumping into camps, or HOPEFULLY camping with drag bubbles yourself anymore range is just meh at this stage.  Take the extra buffer combined with the dual EANMs;

4. Given its a roam and not a fleet engagement ship, torps are better as you'll mainly be in peoples faces, instead of sitting at huge range. Stick with the torps;

5. Cap becomes less of an issue when you consider that you dont need to have the RR going all the time, same with the MWD.  Id switch the RR up - keep your chain-buddies locked of course - when the other sides deeps is getting a some of them into low shield, dont run it the second you land in a camp as "lol im out of range", "lol we all jumped in all over this gate and im going down, lol rep range";

6. Do this with HACs/Recons & Logis.  Fuck RR BS Honestly.  Get your mates to skill train useful shit and not bearing skills or PI skills instead :D
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Bethor

• Friends
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2011, 11:27:39 AM »
got the recon ECM ship in also. so thats pretty much the same to fly as the scorp..

Not sure if it gonna be gang or bubble, as we do both now and than.

more confortable flying cruisers really, but like to try this out. and 1 of the rigs is for strength
LORD HELMET:  I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's
former roommate.

LONE STARR:  What's that make us?

LORD HELMET:  Absolutely nothing. Which is what you are
about to become. Prepare to die.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2011, 11:28:13 AM »
I know. but c'mon 257 with an ab

That's why I prefer frighulls  ;)
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166