Author Topic: Natural Selection (2) - Who played?  (Read 2755 times)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Natural Selection (2) - Who played?
« on: October 15, 2008, 10:35:24 AM »
Probably not the right gang of people as most here have a massive mmpo background.

I started out gaming with Tactical Ops and quickly moved onto the back then newly released Half Life conversion Natural Selection.
I hopped on board in version 1.3, when phase gates teleported you when you merely hit your toe against them. Good times.

Bla, bla, bla yadda yadda. Lots of (in the end silly) updates, lots of idiots, game's forum being hacked and destroyed time and time again, etc, etc, etc. It stopped being fun.

They announced work on Natural Selection 2. Today I received an email from the NS2 team with this link:
http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns2/news/2008/10/unknown_worlds_videocast_5

It's been a while, but that does look sweet!

So basically I was just wondering if anyone else played Natural Selection and is looking forward to trying it again should NS2 every see the light of day.

Babblers ftw!
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.