Author Topic: IT "invade" fountain"!!  (Read 10144 times)

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Re: IT "invade" fountain"!!
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2009, 06:48:55 PM »
I seriously doubt eh had that amount of caps.
By all accounts when we were there (and I doubt they have increased it significantly since then) eh could field around 10 combat caps.
Several of those were in flashtrooper (which are in gpc now) and in the two corps they booted just before we left.
So I would guesstimate that they could at most field around 15-20 caps. (combat that is no clue about the non-combat ships).
In either case I suspect them to fold soonish.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2009, 06:50:54 PM »
By all accounts when we were there (and I doubt they have increased it significantly since then) eh could field around 10 combat caps.
Several of those were in flashtrooper (which are in gpc now) and in the two corps they booted just before we left.
So I would guesstimate that they could at most field around 15-20 caps. (combat that is no clue about the non-combat ships).

and they would all be fitted for RR as that seems to be their foolish tactics :)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2009, 06:52:07 PM »

and they would all be fitted for RR as that seems to be their foolish tactics :)

Considering that MD wanted to practice killing posses with carriers I don't really know what it matters if they had lots of caps anyway hehe

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2009, 08:30:33 AM »
New Sig:

Quote from: Viper Shizzle
I'm sorry I didn't realize we'd changed our name to Event Horizon, fit our posses with blasters, cit torp launchers and damps and managed not to defend or time a single one properly.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2009, 08:35:57 AM »
Jesus look at the cost of the destruction they wrought taking and renaming beer shack over the past few days:

http://www.killboard.it/?a=cc_detail&ctr_id=41

1176 Ships killed (67.31B ISK)     504 Ships lost (51.91B ISK)

Thats some damage right there.

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2009, 09:48:44 AM »
New Sig:

Quote from: Viper Shizzle
I'm sorry I didn't realize we'd changed our name to Event Horizon, fit our posses with blasters, cit torp launchers and damps and managed not to defend or time a single one properly.

Haha
My guess is that PL will not accept eh being pets much longer given their inability to do anything. At least fitting poses should be easy enough.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2009, 11:58:13 AM »
Change PL to SOT.  As thats whom they bought PNQYY/EH Beer shack off according to the thread on Kugu and if anyone should know about some of the money stuff in PL its VS.

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2009, 01:00:35 PM »
Change PL to SOT.  As thats whom they bought PNQYY/EH Beer shack off according to the thread on Kugu and if anyone should know about some of the money stuff in PL its VS.

Yes but PL will still have to accept EH being pets :)

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2009, 11:46:52 AM »
Seems there are rumours about IT going for g95 now and they had a skirmish in our old home mn5 :)

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2009, 03:27:36 PM »

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2009, 08:01:12 AM »
Seems Event Horizion are being evicted sharpish from Fountain, lost another system yesterday (CL-) to a random alliance (Aeternus), who played fish in a barrell with ships evaccing :)

Add in Z3 last week (to SOT) and well its a awful christmas for them!

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2009, 08:08:06 AM »
Seems Event Horizion are being evicted sharpish from Fountain, lost another system yesterday (CL-) to a random alliance (Aeternus), who played fish in a barrell with ships evaccing :)

Add in Z3 last week (to SOT) and well its a awful christmas for them!

No goal, no leadership alliance. Colour me surprised haha (or not).
My guess is that they will lose most their newer corps and especially the non-german ones fairly soon.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2009, 08:21:16 AM »
They still have a few systems - 14 or so - but going on memory they were quiet overall, not used that much by anyone for much except sitting at poses. 

They'll lose them though as poses no longer count towards sov as we know, and theres no way they can safely jump in ships carrying the new infrastructure/flags etc without them getting popped by roaming gangs :)

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2009, 09:29:30 AM »
They still have a few systems - 14 or so - but going on memory they were quiet overall, not used that much by anyone for much except sitting at poses. 

They'll lose them though as poses no longer count towards sov as we know, and theres no way they can safely jump in ships carrying the new infrastructure/flags etc without them getting popped by roaming gangs :)

Especially given that the I-hugs require a freighter ;) So they would need a titan JB to get it going and with the lack of cash they always had they can probably not afford a outpost anyway which makes sov basically worthless.

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2009, 07:30:50 AM »
http://www.eveonline.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=1225521

PL drama (fake or not I don't know fun to read though)