What we have played > Warhammer Online

Skaven....

(1/1)

Mangala:

--- Quote ---# We’re introducing a new Skaven Themed RvR Zone.  This new zone is not designed to be the “new hotness” where everyone runs off to once it launches. Rather, the new area will integrate into the existing Tier 4 campaign, supplementing it rather than becoming a siphon. This new RvR experience will be just that…RvR. We’re building on the success of the redesigned cities and iterating on lessons learned there. The zone will be an epic struggle between Order and Destruction, with the victor reaping the rewards.

#
# Skaven are coming: The RvR Pack will be introducing Skaven to the WAR. True to their chaotic nature, the Skaven will influence the battlefield in significant ways, skittering about, doing what Skaven do. Skaven will be playable by both Realms and are not an NPC “third realm”.
--- End quote ---

Mangala:
I so need to dig out some warhammer Fb fiction and re-read on skaven :)

Caradir:
how the hell can Skaven fight on order? im sure they are aligned with Nurgle? may be wrong though been a while since i read any Warhammer stuff.

peo:
Nah not nurgle, their own "horned rat" god.
Definatly chaos though.

Mangala:
Wonder if the Skaven themeed area is all underground :)  Would fit them perfectly.

As for as a playable race, I read it that they will be playable by players of both sides (not linked purely to one or the other, just open to all to play), so are almost a 3rd faction, just not an npc 3rd faction.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version