Author Topic: CSM member is dim...  (Read 2066 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
CSM member is dim...
« on: May 23, 2010, 07:54:54 AM »
Jesus fucking christ.

Silliest stupid bint to ever grace CSM or EVE (its like her 3rd go at CSM...):

http://www.eveonline.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=1305175&page=9#255
Quote from: Ankhesfsfdsfgd
They can petition some GMs and explain before the court why they killed some innocents and pay reparations to the victims. Otherwise they can rot in lowsec where murderous vermin belongs. I think it's time for some real CONSEQUENCE for criminal behaviour. Jailtime, statloss, no insurance, whatever it takes to stomp out this antisocial behaviour. They can do what they want in 0.0, but don't expect us to pay for their bull in Empire space!

Originally by: Ankhesentapemkah
People that use a game to get their enjoyment by frustrating other people definately are antisocial psychopatic virgins

None of all that, instead most pod pilots are the filth of society, irrational, immoral and/or unstable infantile ******s that just want their next dose of short-term satisfaction on the expense of everyone else.

Highsec is supposed to be safeR than lowsec. It is not.

That's why I never return fire even if I lose another ship to it. Hurting other people is immoral.

I grind to pay for my stuff in Eve, just as I work in real life to purchase the stuff I want. Eve isn't just a game, it requires hard work, which isn't fun to do all the time. Actually, is Eve a game at all?

I just feel disappointed that the killer is capable of doing such a thing. I'll never understand that. Surely people have some kind of concience, and some empathy and compassion towards other people? Maybe they just forget that there's a real person behind those ships. Maybe they don't care. Maybe they're ruthless psychopatich sadists.

And some really juicy ones!

I don't have any corpmates, I play this game all by myself. I guess I'm the typical player that sees Eve as a singleplayer game with a nice integrated chat (and I hardly even use that thing). Well it's nice that all these other players are there so I can buy stuff I don't feel like grinding myself, and sell all my trash to which I don't need.

To me, 'watch digits on screen grow bigger' is exactly what Eve is to me.

Also, you can get more without making another player have less. Of course this method is far superior to the apparant parasiting you suggest.

Of course, but how could someone else's suffering be fun? I'd say that people that enjoy that should be locked away in a mental institution for starters...

If there are people that need to be treated, it are those griefers, that should be locked away and rehabilitated into friendly productive members of society, instead of running around griefing people left and right because it makes their twisted minds feel aroused.

The only whiners are you criminals, who stubbornly refuse to accept the fact that law enforcement isn't *****ing down hard enough on you, and that it is a logical, realistic and proportional response when Concord and the insurance companies take drastic steps to stop you parasiting scum.

I must admit I am very fond of Ultima Online's justice system, where murderers could lose 20% of their stats and skills, and criminals tossed in jail for several hours or days. There are even games, where PK characters are deleted if they are caught within a certain time after the crime. Now that is consequence. If you destroyed someone's hulk, setting him back 15 hours, then you shouldn't get off the hook by whacking rats for an hour. Now as I said I don't see it practical to implement an UO-style system into EVE, but things should be brought more into balance, and there should be more long-term consequence to crime.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Re: CSM member is dim...
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2010, 08:45:11 AM »
 ::)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2010, 09:11:08 AM »
Actually, is Eve a game at all?
Is what it all boils down to really. if she didnt have that attitude, then all the others wouldnt be that much a bother too

But in general she is rightish... I do think game mechanisms should allow players to fight back against gankers etc. more. She just goes at it all wrong...
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2010, 10:34:03 AM »
Actually, is Eve a game at all?
Is what it all boils down to really. if she didnt have that attitude, then all the others wouldnt be that much a bother too

But in general she is rightish... I do think game mechanisms should allow players to fight back against gankers etc. more. She just goes at it all wrong...

Sure.
But her tone is weird.
There is imo a bit to low penalty for attacking people in high-sec but meh. Honestly don't think it is that big of a problem.

Offline Jeremiah

• MAADI
  • Literati
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2010, 05:56:49 PM »
Well she pays her sub like everyone else and so is entitled to an opinion.  I used to feel the same when I started playing Eve - now I just roll with it.  My main question is who voted for her and does she have a mandate or does her name start with 'A' and the Eve player-base are as bad as she believes?  She shows a healthy disdain, even hatred, of those who voted her in which is admirable in these days of populism and fawning appeal to the mob element (cf. the CONDEM coalition).

Offline Kathras

• MAADI
  • Literati
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2010, 10:36:10 PM »
My summary:

She found the game in a particular state.  Then she became emotionally invested.  Now she doesnt like the games state in the light of her new emotional vulnerability.  Therefore, she believes the game should change to suit the concerns around said vulnerability.
"Uncompromising men are easy to admire." - fictional character

Offline Macrune

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2010, 07:52:28 PM »
Simpler version...

She is Alice and she's fallen down the rabbit hole. The line btwn reality and fiction has moved to much the wrong way for her.

or in laymans terms

the stupid cow has forgotten its a game.  ::)
A married man should forget his mistakes.  There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!
Eagles may soar but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines!

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2010, 01:32:42 PM »
OMG!!!

She's Dutch!  :'(

What a bloody disgrace  :(
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2010, 05:34:45 PM »
Shes not CSM anymore;

Today Eva "Ankhesentapemkah" Jobse was removed from the Council of Stellar Management due to a breach of the non-disclosure agreement (NDA). We are deeply saddened but feel that it was the only possible solution in order to protect the integrity of the Council of Stellar Management. As this is a matter regarding confidential data we do consider this to be a private issue between Eva and CCP, therefore we are unable to comment further.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Gunnarr

• Friends
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2010, 05:54:51 PM »
"There is no Planet B." (Seen on a banner at Copenhagen)
Quoted for brilliance.