Author Topic: Application (Vacuum/Ironbreaker)  (Read 2067 times)

Vacuum

Application (Vacuum/Ironbreaker)
« on: September 21, 2008, 01:48:06 AM »
Characters & Classes:

Karak-Hirn: Ironbreaker R8/Reknown 8

Timezone: BST/GMT

Gaming Style: Tend to play one full day per weekend (two if I can get away with it), then two or three nights per week from about 7-10.

About you:
Started playing tabletop WHFB and WH40K at the age of 15 - been into MMOs from original EQ (camping frenzy for FBSS in LGUK)  through WOW. Managed to get into the EU open beta (hah, that was a debacle) recently, and love it so far.

Questions for us?
How many of you are there? I'm looking for a straightforward bunch of grownups who like playing team PVP/PVE - no drama, no guild 'politics' - just good old fashioned WAR.

Let me know if you're interested in talking more - I'm Vacuum in game, so feel free to drop me a mail/tell.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Application (Vacuum/Ironbreaker)
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2008, 05:49:33 AM »
Theres - not including alts of course - 13 or so (its early I may have mis counted) of us, as I say in my recruitment posts elsewhere, we are a small group, but the majority of us have played together since my wow days and followed each other through various games :)

As for the politics and stuff and drama - its been my experience that that tends to happen in larger communities - which i have dragged about one or two times in the past in other games, whereas a smaller group like I have now is just in it for the laugh, for example a few us threw ourselves at the Altdorf sewers lastnight - had a great time, even while learning the small instance we were in and chatting on TS (Which is a major part of keeping the drama down I feel!) :)

Hope the answers sufficient and look forward to welcoming you into Hands of Justice if it is, if not then we understand :)

(PS look out for Keggi or Gladin or myself ingame for an invite)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2008, 01:44:09 PM »
invited :)

Vacuum

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2008, 11:49:28 PM »
Thanks! And what a load of fun that was too ...

Just FYI - I put a couple of pieces in the guild bank, and took a couple of pieces (hope that's OK).
Got R14/RR13 last night - looking forward to the week (which will be quieter).

Vac.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 10:47:42 AM »
Just FYI - I put a couple of pieces in the guild bank, and took a couple of pieces (hope that's OK).

yeah thats what the first vault is for, if anything in there is an upgrade then help yourself, putting stuff in is much appreciated as it helps others, so carry on :)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)