Author Topic: Thursday Steam night?  (Read 74134 times)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: Thursday Steam night?
« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2010, 11:04:23 PM »
Going to talk to my hopefully soon to be new employer for a third time Thursday evening. My toon isn't 20 yet, but if I'm back in time I'll hop on TS and just level and listen to your cries of honourable death.
Good luck then matey!
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 10, 2010, 11:05:34 AM »
Thanks man! I'm currently about to wrap it up with two companies, so it should all come together one way or the other.

After murdering everything with a heartbeat in the barrow downs with Warcold, I'm now 20 and got mah pony!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 10:18:30 PM by Goatboy »
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 11, 2010, 08:36:49 AM »
I forgot that I have to drink beer tonight and beer>gaming. So...  :-\
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2010, 10:31:59 AM »
Beer is nasty juice.

Drink beer while gaming. In fact, let's all get hosed both irl and ingame and see how that goes. Every time we kill a monster we need to knock back a shot of hard liquor.
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 11, 2010, 03:04:54 PM »
well, the drinking is irl with two not-hard-to-look-at girls, which is >>>>> than drinking with digital fantasies of e-mates. imvho...

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 11, 2010, 04:16:34 PM »
Hold up.

So you can't get your download on. But you can get liquored up with two other women?

Your lady has weird standards.  :P

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 11, 2010, 05:50:51 PM »
Hold up.

So you can't get your download on. But you can get liquored up with two other women?

im guessing 1 of em is his better half other her cute friend hes trying to persuade her to have a 3some with, in my mind anyways ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 11, 2010, 06:22:11 PM »
Hold up.

im guessing 1 of em is his better half other her cute friend hes trying to persuade her to have a 3some with, in my mind anyways ;)
wrong  :)
leaving the gf at home ofc...

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 18, 2010, 08:06:36 AM »
It's that day of the week again...
Who can, who can't?

Little unsure yet myself, as we got ourselves a new cat yesterday, which our other cats didnt take as smoothly as we'd hoped... Might have to play the overseer...

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 18, 2010, 11:15:13 AM »
i can

let the cats sort it themselves, after a scrap or two the order will be established
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #70 on: November 18, 2010, 11:43:02 AM »
Get a cat thunderdome and chuck them in 2 at a time. 2 enter, 1 leaves!
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 18, 2010, 12:12:54 PM »
Any preferences on what to play? Zzzzzombiesh?

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #72 on: November 18, 2010, 12:24:02 PM »
Any preferences on what to play? Zzzzzombiesh?

You need a webcam and a cat thunderdome. We can then bet on your cats survival rates ;)

In other news, no idea what to play ;)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 18, 2010, 01:08:43 PM »
i vote zombieeeesss need to shoot some brainz all over the deep south.

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 18, 2010, 05:05:20 PM »
I'm still at work, so it's a no for me. Did get a new job though, so that's good. If I'll be on it'll probably be really late and for my AA rep run in LOTRO.