Author Topic: Looking to join a friendly guild.  (Read 2788 times)

Axenar

Looking to join a friendly guild.
« on: September 20, 2008, 06:26:13 PM »
Characters & Classes:
Main is Axenar Dwarf Engineer, just shy of rank nine. Think I'm rank 6 renown. Been playing since the beginning of headstart.

Timezone:GMT

Gaming Style:
An hour or 2 a night weeknights. Not every night and usually not Tuesdays.

About you:
Currently have a 10 month old son so can only play once he's off to bed hence usually later in the evenings. On a full on night I play 7.30/8ish until 10pm. Casual player while I do have 1 alt setup I haven't played them yet as want to concentrate on my main. Big MMO player having spent 2 years in Star Wars Galaxies and a goodly amount of time on WoW. Also played a bit of LOTRO but Warhammer was always going to be my home as I'm a big player of their tabletop games. Like the style of the PvP in this game was never into it much in the other MMO's. Id4eally want to join a guild that's not too hardcore but good for a laugh and being able to occasionally group up to help each other.

Anyway hope I can join. Look forward to your reply.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Looking to join a friendly guild.
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 06:39:06 PM »
Evening Axenar (yes another dwarf, take that Kurtt!!!!!). 

From what your wrote in your app, you sound like the perfect fit for us - we are very supportive of the casual playstyle as the majority of us have other commitments that bite us on the ass from time to time as well :)

So give any of us a chout in game and we shall get you in :)

* Beosvir quickly runs off before Kurtt starts on about SWG and painting models in this thread
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2008, 08:05:56 PM »
Note that you are not obliged to post pics of the bebeh so we can add randomly amusing cartoon text balloons too them, but you are very welcome to do so should you be willing to provide us with such imagery.

*twiddles fingers*

Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2008, 08:53:28 PM »
Note that you are not obliged to post pics of the bebeh so we can add randomly amusing cartoon text balloons too them, but you are very welcome to do so should you be willing to provide us with such imagery.

*twiddles fingers*

/facepalm

Warhammer = Good. GW Minis and Games = Good.

You = Good.

That is all.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2008, 11:22:33 PM »
Invited.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

axenar2

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2008, 12:47:02 PM »
Glad to be aboard, registered for an official forum account too now. By random chance I notice you've selected Axe Bite as your possible Destruction server and by chance I had actually setup my Destruction alts there before I found the guild. Handy.