Announcements & Recruitment > Important Information

SWTOR Server Transfers

<< < (3/3)

Caradir:
wouldnt think it was possible

--- Quote ---Your account...

...must have an active subscription or game time remaining.
    ...must not be banned.

The character you want to transfer...

...must not have been transferred within the last 72 hours.
    ...must not be a guild leader. (Guild members will not have their guild membership transferred.)
    ...should not have any items listed in the Galactic Trade Network. Active Galactic Trade Network listings will not be transferred.
    ...should not have any items, credits or mail in their mailbox. In-game mail will not be transferred. (Items and credits in your inventory are unaffected).
    ...will have its friends and ignore lists reset.
    ...may need to be renamed if your name is already taken on the destination server (you will be prompted for a new name when you log in if this is the case).
    ...will have its Legacy name set to your Legacy name on the destination server.
    ...will have its Legacy level set to the highest Legacy level among the source and the destination.

The destination server...

...must have been open for at least 90 days.
--- End quote ---

Goatboy:
I transferred two characters on an INACTIVE account from FC to NL.
I didn't get any error messages when doing so.

I got two emails stating the transfer has been initiated and two emails stating the transfer was succesful.
Both characters no longer show up as being eligible for transfer in account management on the swtor website.

No clue about (legacy) names, as the account isn't active.

Taith:
I just transferred two Imperial characters and one Republic character to Nightmare Lands. (After resetting my password. And then instantly forgetting my new password. And the remembering it after a couple of exasperated minutes.) The transfer was almost instant.

My account has been inactive for several months.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version