Author Topic: MAADI Members Share Plan: 2nd Offering  (Read 773 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
MAADI Members Share Plan: 2nd Offering
« on: June 30, 2009, 09:57:03 AM »
Whats this you may ask?

Basically the corp is to sell 2000 shares in itself to you, its membership, as part of a multi focused effort to raise sufficient capital to further your aims of Capital Ship Creation; Corp sponsored Capital Ship ownership; ensuring the financial viability of the corporation going forward (Members need paying for minerals, Tower setup costs will increase over time) and to offer you all a chance to own a peice of the corp which you have helped build and push in the direction it is heading today.

Why should you purchase shares you may wonder?

Excepting the reason that you'll own a piece of your own work, and help our aims be reached much sooner, we hope to offer a Quarterly (3 Months) dividend of 30% of all contract & market sales made within that period (The wallet and the tools available to keep an eye on it, actually work very very well in this regard making it easy to track); providing a return, however small on your faith in your fellow corp members.

What are the Numbers?

See this thread for details of first offering.

2nd (CURRENT) Offering: 910 Shares at 10million ISK p/s and 160 shares at 8million ISK p/s carried over from the previous offering.
Total to be raised: 8.28 BILLION ISK
Start Date for this offering: 30th June 2009
End Date for this offering: 1st September 2009

3rd Offering: 750 Shares at 10million ISK p/s.
Total to be raised: 7.5 BILLION ISK
Start Date for this offering: 30th September 2009
End Date for this offering: 1st December 2009

Total Shares to be offered: 2000
Total Capital to be raised: 19.46 BILLION ISK

When do the dividends happen?

Every 3 months the dividend will be done, the dates this year are:

30th June 2009 Rolled into the following Dividend date.
30th September 2009
31st December 2009 (Or Nearest day we can do based on New Year celebrations etc).

The Corp has 3000 shares, who owns the rest?
I do, well Mangala Solaris does.  However I wont be taking a share of the Dividends, and to ensure this I shall return my holdings to the corp while the Dividend is done and then take them back afterwards.

What if the Offerings are not all taken up?
The remaining shares will be rolled over into the next offering. Should the 3rd offering end and we still have shares left over a 4th will be created, however I do hope that in the next 9 months or so all shares will sell.

How do I purchase some shares?
Post your required number here and then donate the applicable sum to the corp wallet and I will do the rest from Mangala.

What if I no longer want any shares?
Then we will buy them back at sale price, or you can sell them onto other members who may wish to buy them (Price here is agreed between the seller & buyer, with no corp involvement).

Will this ever be opened up to our friends in EVE?
In time once we are stable and doing very well at at least one of our aims, then we may look at opening this up to other people, however we shall cross that bridge when we come to it.

===================================================

Who owns Shares?

Mangala Solaris - 1000 Shares Owned;
Odin Zin (Mac) - 50 Shares Owned;
Xorx (Vacs Main) - 25 Shares Owned;
Hrodgar Ortal - 25 Shares Owned;
Cmaxx - 20 Shares Owned;
Brian Damage - 20 Shares Owned;
Red 7 - 10 Shares Owned;
Jarkko - 10 Shares Owned;
Temon Oak - 10 Shares Owned;
Safran Foer - 10 Shares Owned;

===================================================
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 05:12:18 PM by Mangala »
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: MAADI Members Share Plan: 2nd Offering
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 05:13:41 PM »
Constantines shares have been returned to the corp due to an impending sale of the character. 
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
Re: MAADI Members Share Plan: 2nd Offering
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2009, 05:20:20 PM »
Constantines shares have been returned to the corp due to an impending sale of the character. 

at least you remembered to do that hehe ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)