Author Topic: Echad Mirobel  (Read 8882 times)

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
Re: Echad Mirobel
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2009, 05:49:13 PM »
Its almost like you guys don't want to go... :P

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2009, 06:04:21 PM »
Its almost like you guys don't want to go... :P

nah i was just being polite ;)

i actually enjoy both those instances
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2009, 06:11:16 PM »
youd need to look out for is the pale ones poisons (nothing a potion or 2 cant solve)
Something my Burg could/should cleanse? Ie should I be spesifically aware for those?

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2009, 06:15:18 PM »
youd need to look out for is the pale ones poisons (nothing a potion or 2 cant solve)
Something my Burg could/should cleanse? Ie should I be spesifically aware for those?

burgs poison remove sucks big style ;) as its at -2lvl iirc where as Hunters is at +5lvl and faster

i will prob be on my hunter anyways so not an issue.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2009, 06:33:28 PM »
Guys, I'm feeling rougher than I though, so I'm gonna hit the hay.  :(

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2009, 06:43:34 PM »
Guys, I'm feeling rougher than I though, so I'm gonna hit the hay.  :(

no worries matey ;) get well soon

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2009, 05:18:11 AM »
Hope you get better soon Kurtt!

Let's schedule this for an evening when you feel better. Or, if Caradir "needs" the place done with several toons, I am prepared to go in with Fitzer more than once. So, if for example Beos wants to visit the place again, why not schedule a run for tonight?!  ;D

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2009, 08:53:22 AM »
watching avatar tonight :(
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2009, 10:55:47 AM »
watching avatar tonight :(

was meant to be seeing that today but friend cancelled :(

so tuesday instead now

Im free tonight, most of tomorrow and prob sun eve if want to reschedule for then sometime.

Was also going to propose taking you guys into URU or CD  they require a bit more time URU about 2 hours CD can take twice that (which is why its on a 3 day lock)

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2009, 12:00:47 PM »
Tonight I can play, on Sunday in the evening (but not too late). Tomorrow I have a Blood Bowl game scheduled (in a private league I play in), and after I get the kids to bed I will start the wrapping of presents (which will take a few hours, I think; I have presents to wrap up for four children and one wife, traditionally I do that in the garage listening to some proper music (like for example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gypMm0fXeto ) while drinking some hot glögg (aka mulled wine)).

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2009, 09:30:32 AM »
How does the schedule look for people tonight or tomorrow? Is Kurtt starting to feel any better? From Wednesday and on I think I won't turn the PC on for a few days, lots of other things to do with the family :)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2009, 12:36:27 PM »
tonights a no go for me tomorrow is possible

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2009, 06:07:50 AM »
I am home early afternoon today, so I could play between 13:30 GMT and 15:00 GMT, or then in the evening after 19:15 GMT. Would either of those slots fit to others interested in these? :)

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2009, 09:00:20 AM »
I could possibly do 1:30pm to 3:00pm today, as long as its quiet at work.

And I'm feeling much better, thanks :D

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2009, 01:15:03 PM »
ill be on Eldalion ;)