Author Topic: welcome back week  (Read 2232 times)

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
welcome back week
« on: November 18, 2009, 03:53:03 PM »
according to the official site its welcome back to lotro week from 23rd november till the 30th just need to update your client if anybody wants to try it again.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: welcome back week
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2009, 03:53:50 PM »
according to the official site its welcome back to lotro week from 23rd november till the 30th just need to update your client if anybody wants to try it again.

You beat me!

But yeah, anyone who has previously subbed etc, give it a go, then sub after the freeweek so as not to waste cash (looks at Saf - probably too late).
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2009, 03:54:56 PM »

which means that tokens will be dropping again, exchange 5 for a "gift box" , hope theyve fixed the loot tables on them this time, cant handle another 5 Million blueberry muffin recipes :D
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2009, 04:03:17 PM »
Took me a year to finish using all the pies I got sent by various cooks :)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2009, 04:16:30 PM »
Yay! I have dozens of tokens left from last time, as I didn't turn them in in time :D

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2009, 07:31:38 AM »
(looks at Saf - probably too late).
aye, ah well...  :)
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2009, 09:46:11 AM »
This is good though, I'll be getting Yyan and Grungor (Lasto, Hobbit Burglar in Lotro) to come back for the free week and give it a whirl.

Offline Gunnarr

• Friends
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2009, 10:13:13 AM »
Hmm. How did they find out next week is my holiday?
Cody scares me...
"There is no Planet B." (Seen on a banner at Copenhagen)
Quoted for brilliance.

Offline Gunnarr

• Friends
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2009, 01:07:23 PM »
Well, playing for 1 hour druing the WBW taught me that my pc still doesn't like lotro - it got stuck in a loading screen between the Bree bank and outside.
True to form, it also didn't allow me to relog to Snowbourne on any character after that.
Soooo...I'm not coming back.  :(
"There is no Planet B." (Seen on a banner at Copenhagen)
Quoted for brilliance.

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2009, 02:33:02 PM »
My oldest son activated his LOTRO for the WBW, and to my suprise he asked me a moment ago to activate the account. He left his toons on Laurelin, and did roll new toons on Snowbourne. Dunno how long his interest stays (he has inherited my gaming ADHD quite well, it seems), but at least for now he intends to stay in the game.