Author Topic: Another barrows run anytime soon?  (Read 10840 times)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: Another barrows run anytime soon?
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2009, 08:28:16 AM »
kay, cool
really like the dwarf guardian btw, have only had to run twice and never died yet, so that's quite nice: cool title  :D
hope my 2nd Guardian will manage the same  :)

will need an alt too though, as I noticed the Armourer vocation is a bit fecked without a Forester to back you up
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2009, 09:26:51 AM »
dont roll a forester unless you really want to be self sufficient i has 2, Lorgo (warden), or Eldalion (Hunter) both in the 50s both supreme master foresters will boil your leathers for free ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2009, 09:49:42 AM »
k, cool, thx :)
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2009, 10:37:44 AM »
dont roll a forester unless you really want to be self sufficient i has 2, Lorgo (warden), or Eldalion (Hunter) both in the 50s both supreme master foresters will boil your leathers for free ;)

And Vira will do the same, just for the skillups :)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2009, 11:53:14 AM »
well, i have >100 hides atm, so i will be sure to pull your sleeves next week :)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2009, 11:17:49 AM »
Broirin turned lvl 18 yesterday, so should be ready for a run anytime soon.
Ppl interested in one this weekend?

Any quests I should do first?

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2009, 11:21:34 AM »
Will also be interested in someone curing ~200 light & medium leather for me  :D

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2009, 11:26:27 AM »
Broirin turned lvl 18 yesterday, so should be ready for a run anytime soon.
Ppl interested in one this weekend?

Any quests I should do first?

all the ones in the barrow downs before the instance, "ruins of Cardolan" "Boneman" etc Lthough they have changed that area i see so my info may be old :) ill check it out on my RK later ;)

Will also be interested in someone curing ~200 light & medium leather for me  :D

ill be on today so send to lorgo and ill do em for you, as i said i plan on doing some work on my RK so youll see me if your on and i can easy log and cure.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2009, 11:30:55 AM »
send to lorgo
On trial, so cant send (or receive) mail  :(

Also, dunno if I can be on today, tomorrow prolly will be.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2009, 12:11:10 PM »
ok let me know when your on i can easily meet you in shire (hobbit trait ftw and do it there ;) )

tomorrows fine ill be on prob early afternoon until about 5-6pm ish

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2009, 09:11:59 PM »
Getting my LM closer to these sorts of levels, just need to finish elf/Dwarf prologue, and then do all of B1 so I can do the little Othrongroth and then look at grabbing all the preqs and quests for the great Barrows :)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2009, 01:56:30 PM »
Garry and me will do some LOTRO together in about an hour from now (4 pm UK time). We're both around lvl 20, so prolly GB. If ppl are interested, welcome to join  ;)
I (we?) will prolly be around most of tonight.

We both need to do (most of) B1 too, so mebbe do that too, dunno.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2009, 07:47:55 PM »
Sorry I wasnt about - Cricket down the pub :)

(Need to finish prologue on Mel and Sere anyways. (I now I can skip to B1, but im determined to do the books in order on at least 1 char!)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2009, 08:55:55 PM »
Thursday/Friday good for anyone?

I'll bring one of the stable - sure one or two havent finished GB fully.

(or I'll spam an extra couple of levels + prologue on Melvir to get them to both B1C11 and GB proper)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2009, 08:58:15 PM »
Thu good for me, ill bring my RK (again :) ) as all my others make it too easy :D