Author Topic: Patch 1.1b tomorrow (Wednesday 17th)  (Read 1640 times)

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Patch 1.1b tomorrow (Wednesday 17th)
« on: December 16, 2008, 07:31:23 PM »
Patch 1.1b will be applied tomorrow morning at 8am.
Notes are here: http://www.war-europe.com/#/news/?id_news=en308&lang=en

It's a small patch and mainly addresses RP gain (you get more now).

Wii Console: 8123-9969-5753-1865

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Re: Patch 1.1b tomorrow (Wednesday 17th)
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2008, 07:58:35 PM »
No comments on healing renown fixed :(  It is remarkably un-rewarding to heal as it is, and apparently tomorrows patch will make that even more obvious with RP from kills further boosted :(

Offline Rubino

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2008, 09:01:05 PM »
You need to find what they think you should be doing.

I've found that on my SW - if I mix things up a lot with my stances - use silence, armor debuf, etc - I get far more XP/RP than if I worry about pushing dmg.

And also the most important thing is being involved in many kills - even if it's only a little.

Wii Console: 8123-9969-5753-1865

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2008, 04:39:43 AM »
You need to find what they think you should be doing.
Oh, I know that already.

"Stand at the front smiting, don't touch those heal buttons."

That is the problem, if a healer does his job, he gets penalised.

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2008, 06:27:04 AM »
USA gets 1.10c today, so prolly tomorrow in Europe.
http://vnboards.ign.com/warhammer_online_age_of_reckoning_general_board/b22997/109733648/p1/?8

Fresh on the heals of 1.10b comes 1.10c which brings among many other things the new Live Event Keg End! Here's what else is in store for us tomorrow.
1.1.0c will be here tomorrow, and with it we bring you some short but sweet notes that include a number of important fixes that our players have been requesting. We're dedicated to bringing you even more enhancements to in-game content and overall game performance to ensure that your holidays in WAR are some of the best times yet! And don't forget about the Keg End event, starting tomorrow!

1.1.0c will be going live Wednesday, 12/17. All North American servers will be brought down at 7:00 AM EST with Oceanic servers to follow at 9:00 AM EST. We expect all servers to be back up and running by 1:00 PM EST.

As always stay tuned to the Herald for the latest news and updates and continue reading for the 1.1.0c Patch Notes...WAAAGH!!!

Enemy players will no longer become invisible to players who use a stealth ability. This includes the abilities ?Incognito? and ?Shadow Prowler.?

On Your Guard!: This ability will now damage a target a maximum of once every two seconds. This applies to instances of multiple Knights casting this aura in the same party.

Made some improvements to server performance during large-scale open RvR battles.

Improvements have been made to reduce the texture blurring that some players have been experiencing. We will continue to work to resolve this issue completely.

Improved the framerate loss that sometimes occurred when deploying a guild standard. We will continue to work to resolve this issue completely.

Fixed an issue that caused buff and debuff icons to persist on a player's screen even after the effect(s) had worn off.

Players who run the game at a graphical resolution of 1600x1200 will now once again be able to create new auctions at the auction house.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 06:28:53 AM by Jarkko »