Author Topic: Ferox - Missioning Setup  (Read 1534 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Ferox - Missioning Setup
« on: December 19, 2008, 10:44:01 PM »
Setup this quickly in EFT for Mac (Akamine).  Its a basic, totally t1 (I'd go with best named T1 to make it better and lessen the overall requirements) fit for the Level 2's you are currently doing.

Cap lasts 5 minutes I know, but thats based on guns going all the time, in alot of L2's you can leave your drones or missiles at it.

It as an EHP of 31k - quite the buffer tank really.

The hardeners can be switched out to others to counter rat specific damage and the missile launchers can be changed out for heavies or standards - depending on the majority of what you'll face in missions.

Or you can totally passive and not give a care about cap usage and cap recharge time:

"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Macrune

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
Re: Ferox - Missioning Setup
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 04:36:39 PM »
Thx Beo.
The second (passive) build is quite similar to one ive been mucking around with (if you change out 2 of the 200mm's for 2 x 125mm it would be spot on.)
Ill have a play over the next few days to see what my play style does with those builds.
A married man should forget his mistakes.  There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!
Eagles may soar but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines!

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2008, 08:39:19 PM »
Heres my current Ferox build, cap lasts only 1 1/2 mins on boost but ive found that i rarely have to turn it on in L2s.

"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2008, 12:27:13 AM »
your med slots are T2-rich though, takes some more skills than Beo's build, but interesting nonetheless

and how come some ppl have low/med/highslots seperated? I got it like Beo: one big list...
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166