Author Topic: Regarding MAADI  (Read 2530 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Regarding MAADI
« on: April 12, 2011, 04:14:05 PM »
All its stuff/Offices...

We have multiple billions in assets sitting about - how to deal?

Offices - I think eventually they should be closed down excepting Antirri (it was were it began after all).

I have alt remaining as CEO obviously - and people are welcome to keep alts/mission bitches in the corp - tax is now 0% btw. And jump in and out freely as they need too also (theres no need to join an npc corp between corps as many seem to do).
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
Re: Regarding MAADI
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2011, 04:41:37 PM »
We have multiple billions in assets sitting about - how to deal?
IMHO at least half of the liquid assets should go to Hrod as he 'made' most of the isk after all.
Assets like BPOs etc: I'd say, just leave them for now. They aren't going anywhere and gone is gone and there is still there. Also, selling them all for good prices is :effort: (both in logistics and the actual selling it off). That said, I have no clue how much potential isk is in there.

IMHOIMHOetc
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2011, 04:59:24 PM »
I most certainly agree on the ISK front, and I'd like to throw some to Rex, Brian and Melissan too for all the isk they have paid in taxes, then you and keep leftovers to pay for 1 office for ever :)

Assets wise - yeah keep them whatever, if anything I can slowly sell them off over time and distribute isk around those characters that have moved on what not, kinda like a pension :)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2011, 05:00:38 PM »
i wants my money back ;)

ISk for share price is?

:D

:D:D :D
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2011, 05:24:33 PM »
i wants my money back ;)

ISk for share price is?

:D

:D:D :D

You donts have no steenking shares :)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2011, 05:26:51 PM »
You donts have no steenking shares :)

i did so :P

:(  :(
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Jeremiah

• MAADI
  • Literati
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2011, 08:34:10 AM »
For what its worth I agree on the Hrod proposal, I'm in hibernate mode at the moment so will drop my guys back into Eurythmia.  The ma'adi open channel will remain I assume?

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2011, 08:44:52 AM »
For what its worth I agree on the Hrod proposal, I'm in hibernate mode at the moment so will drop my guys back into Eurythmia.  The ma'adi open channel will remain I assume?

Always will be there yeah :)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2011, 11:05:46 AM »
MAADI will stay also, so not really necessary to pull your guys out.
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2011, 04:59:25 PM »
Two Billion liquid ISK has been sent to Hrodgar as reparations for being a slave to towers :)

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2011, 07:17:52 PM »
ys massa....
pls spare me the whips...