Author Topic: Theoretical: If 0.0/BC doesnt work out..  (Read 6458 times)

Offline Rexorr

• MAADI
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
Re: Theoretical: If 0.0/BC doesnt work out..
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2011, 10:07:18 PM »
I have started packing up my tower and moveing it over to the Gula Tower to be jumped out.   Hrod, when will you be pulling your tower out?  As of right now it looks like you have about 10 days of heavy water left.  Are you going to pull out before that?  Let me know.  I would like to keep my moon miner running right up to the last day if possible.

I have about 12k in Oxygen Isotopes in with the things I just Moved over to the "Stuff" array.  Please use that for jumping.  Let me know if you need more and I will get some and move it to Hasateem for you.    I currently have just under 150k m3 in stuff sitting in the Random tab of your Assembly array.  Only thing left is the tower, Silo and moon miner plus any plat I get.

-Rex
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 11:05:30 PM by Rexorr »
"Welcome to Eve, here is a Rubic's cube, now fuck off."  - CCP Soundwave

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2011, 05:06:23 PM »
Rex could you as soon as you ave the chance pack up the stuff and get it to the tower?? Fuel is running out this weekend (i'll have to get more heavy water for it as its shouting for that but it should be easy enough) want to get it down tomorrow at latest.

edit: sorry for the short notice... been away for easter and not been online that much this week so didn't think i was in this rush.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 05:07:57 PM by peo »

Offline Rexorr

• MAADI
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2011, 09:52:59 PM »
Tower is down. everything is in the "Stuff" array.  If you have room you can take my badger too.  If not dont wory about it.  All the ships that are left are expendable. 

Thanks

Offline Rexorr

• MAADI
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2011, 03:15:46 PM »
I started topping off the fuel in the tower but I don't have helium Isotopes.  so I just topped everything off to equal the helium Isotopes.  So as of now we have 4days 6hrs of fuel. 

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2011, 08:36:23 PM »
Tower is down.