Author Topic: Theoretical: If 0.0/BC doesnt work out..  (Read 6453 times)

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Re: Theoretical: If 0.0/BC doesnt work out..
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2011, 06:10:19 PM »
If being in Null sec is only about you making ISK doing Ratting/Anomalies,,,,don't let the Knob hit you on the way out.
We are down there as a ALLIANCE.
That means we put secondary our greed, so to further the Alliance/Corp needs. If you cant, see the last part of my first statement.
But also watch out Missioning is about to undergo changes.
Yes the changes will some effect on those that are after Anomalies, get over it,,,so it takes you longer to generate isk by ratting/anomalies. If that is the only way you can see to generate isk in null sec, see the last part of my first statement.
Why do you think AAA rented these systems out...because they are at best marginal, at worst wastelands.

from blindbleu

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2011, 06:15:21 PM »
I wouldnt take that too much to heart.
Guy clearly doesnt know what he is in 0.0 for, because, for example : http://maadim.handsofjustice.co.uk/beyondkills/?a=alliance_detail&all_id=1&view=corp_kills  :D :D :D :D
And it's not like OMBER is a leader in coming up with ideas on how to get things done.

I could understand it's the last drop though...
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2011, 06:25:05 PM »
what's this omber stuff you mentioned a few times now?
was it in game or?
have to admit i didnt follow BC forum too much lately

Blindbleu said this in response to hrod voicing his concerns about next week:

If being in Null sec is only about you making ISK doing Ratting/Anomalies,,,,don't let the Knob hit you on the way out.
That means we put secondary our greed, so to further the Alliance/Corp needs. If you cant, see the last part of my first statement.
But also watch out Missioning is about to undergo changes.
Yes the changes will some effect on those that are after Anomalies, get over it,,,so it takes you longer to generate isk by ratting/anomalies. If that is the only way you can see to generate isk in null sec, see the last part of my first statement.
Why do you think AAA rented these systems out...because they are at best marginal, at worst wastelands.

Its like he didnt even read hrods posting name or who he was responding too - you know the guy what moved the alliances shit down there and so on...
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Rexorr

• MAADI
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2011, 06:28:49 PM »

LOL comedy.   Don't worry about the knob hitting us slappy.   We will be out so fast it will make your head spin.

Move hrod/linnea into rvb and get some pvp then try to see if someone will take me, if not well then i'll find something else to do rather than spin in station.

That sounds about right.  Let me know if you start pulling the towers out, and I will pull mine too.  I have a month and a half worth of fuel so I'm good either way we decide to go.

This was a good experience for me, and at least I will break even on the deal.  But I won't miss Tenerifis too much.  PVE is not something I am interested in any more.  Its not even worth doing to make money.  Moon mining has spoiled me.

"Welcome to Eve, here is a Rubic's cube, now fuck off."  - CCP Soundwave

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2011, 06:32:36 PM »
Seriously what the fuck are you guys even doing in the same bed as those nobs?

people like that are shit on my shoe which i wipe  off as a smear :D do the same to them.

tempting for me to resub then come down and shoot them even though id be blue :D
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2011, 06:38:43 PM »
Seriously what the fuck are you guys even doing in the same bed as those nobs?

people like that are shit on my shoe which i wipe  off as a smear :D do the same to them.

tempting for me to resub then come down and shoot them even though id be blue :D

Youd have to rejoin MAADi first - we removed a lot of chars to keep our rent bill low as poss :D

Even though we have isk :)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2011, 07:38:58 AM »
Yesterday evening the idea jumped in my head that I will tear myself loose from MAADI and join either B-REP so we can do some pvp together at least (esp if more ppl choose to do the same), or REDFED so I can shoot Mang  ;)

Thought I'd take about a month to prepare for it (make more isk, set jumpclones in trading hubs, etc), so easy does it.

Feels bad though, leaving MAADI as its currently oldest member  :-[
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 12:33:35 PM by Warcold »
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2011, 07:16:02 PM »
Is it mean that I am supporting the pro 0.0 crowd in BC despite the fact that Im not a real member of the alliance, and MAADI itself will be jumping ship at some point ;)

Probably is, but I cant help giving them advice and support until the very end :)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2011, 07:36:43 PM »
*shrugs*

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2011, 08:41:55 AM »
So, it seems everyone is pulling out of Tenerifis.
When will we break the news to BC?
What are ppl's plans after this?

I am preparing for the move to B-REP. Making safespots and bookmarks, moving stuff, etc. Will change corps within a forthnight I guess.
*sniff* strange - leaving my EvE home after 2 years+
will ofc stick around here and in HoJ gaming channel in EvE  :)

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2011, 01:33:39 PM »
My plan at the moment is:
1. Remove our stuff from 0,0
2.React the stuff in bim until the fuel runs out (about 3 weeks) after that tear down the towers and get it to maadi office.
3. With great sadness leave maadi for b-rep
4. profit??? no idea will see what happens next.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2011, 09:50:02 PM »
Saf shot blues, oh noes :)

Even better, ones was a guy who reported him in intel!

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2011, 09:58:56 PM »
1 blue.

BC isnt blue to Rol.Citizens. I checked :)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 10:02:06 PM by Mangala »

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2011, 05:00:25 AM »
Oh, good! What a relief!  :D