Author Topic: Server/Faction Info  (Read 1256 times)

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
Server/Faction Info
« on: July 24, 2011, 09:40:59 AM »
Just thought I'd share some of the nuggets of info that came from the developer meet and greet on day three of the SDCC.

Apparently, you can roll both faction toons on the same server.

I think this is good news for HoJ, as we can make sure we sync up with you guys who want to do THF and make sure we end up on the same server.

Also, PvP servers sound like fun!

So are we up for making sure that HoJ and THF end up on the same server?

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Server/Faction Info
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 11:06:28 AM »
As long as we end up "together" I am not too fussed what sort of server.

However pvp servers will be - as they ever are in mmorpg's - full of the worst kind of retards and teabaggers, encouraging me to completely go full raaaage as mmorpg pvp is fucking shite compared to the glory of planetside and eve's pvp :D  

The only way they could make a pvp server fun would be, looting on pvp deaths, noticeable faction loss etc, ability to switch factions based on actions with character - would love a grey area - and if they added a 3rd faction (2 sides is a BAD BAD BAD BAD design decision when it comes to pvp tbh, 3 or more or gtfo and take your masses with you), some xp loss on death also, and the whole "res" with all your shit still on you thing too :) So basically act as if wow never existed :D

AND NO FUCKING BATTLEGROUNDS. OPEN WORLD PVP BEST PVP

But as said, as long as we are together :)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 11:10:41 AM by Mangala »
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Server/Faction Info
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 11:14:11 AM »
Dont get me wrong imma kinda stoked for this despite not being sure at 1 point I wanted to play another levelling game ever again - theres just huge areas of the game I never want to deal with as I dont like those sorts of features and am pretty raaagey about them :)

(Its the curse of all bittervet eve'rs tbh, we like certain things and thing the rest should be burned with fire)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."