Author Topic: White and Purple Crystals Added in 1.1.5  (Read 5439 times)

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
White and Purple Crystals Added in 1.1.5
« on: March 02, 2012, 10:17:59 AM »
Might be old new for some, but a new vendor is being added in 1.1.5 (next mini patch) which adds new crystals to the game. Seems like this is a band aid fix until they revamp Artifice in 1.2.

Shamelessly ripped off from PTS forums:

About the vendor: This vendor showed up in the updated patch notes for patch 1.1.5. It was stated that this vendor would be on the Imperial and Republic Fleets until Game Update 1.2, when they will be bringing about a major overhaul for most, if not all, crew skills.

Note: All +31 stat crystals require player level 47. All +41 stat crystals require player level 50. All crystals except the Cyan and Purple crystals are BoP. All crystals are listed without any requirements to use except player level.

Misc:

Blank Red - +41 Expertise--------------------------------125k
Blank Green - +41 Expertise-----------------------------125k
Blank Blue - +41 Expertise-------------------------------125k
Advanced Yellow Warhero- +41 Expertise--------------125k

White (!):

Blank White- +31 Power---------------------------------1mil
Blank White- +31 Crit------------------------------------1mil
Blank White- +31 Endurance----------------------------1mil
Blank White- +41 Power---------------------------------2.5mil
Blank White- +41 Crit------------------------------------2.5mil
Blank White- +41 Endurance----------------------------2.5mil
Advanced White Battlemaster- +31 Expertise-------1 mil
Advanced White Warhero- +41 Expertise------------2.5mil

Cyan:

Advanced Cyan Eviscerating- +41 Crit-----------------125k
Advanced Cyan Hawkeye- +41 Power------------------125k
Advanced Cyan Indestructible- +41 Endurance--------125k
Blank Cyan(?)- +41 Expertise----------------------------125k

Purple:

Advanced Purple Eviscerating- +41 Crit-----------------250k
Advanced Purple Hawkeye- +41 Power------------------250k
Advanced Purple Indestructible- +41 Endurance--------250k
Advanced Purple Warhero- +41 Expertise--------------250k

Schematics:

Advanced Magenta Intrepidity- +33 Endurance---------250k
Advanced Magenta Lethal- +33 Critical------------------250k
Advanced Magenta Resonating- +33 Power-------------250k

Offline Taith

• Friends
  • Cogniscenti
  • Nommer of Worlds
    • View Profile
Re: White and Purple Crystals Added in 1.1.5
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 09:15:59 AM »
Call me a traditionalist, but I don't feel like a Sith without a red lightsaber.
DC Universe Online (EU PC): Psilance, Psion Hero, Noctirian, Sorcerer Villain
Neverwinter: Theron Dios, Control Wizard (Beholder)
Star Trek Online: Eric@TaithZero
SWTOR: Tarkanian, Sith Assassin (Progenitor) (Inactive)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 10:26:24 AM »
Call me a traditionalist, but I don't feel like a Sith without a red lightsaber.

thats not tradition thats blinkered vision ;)

Darth Krayt
Exar Kun

and others didnt stick to red
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2012, 11:50:09 AM »
I thought it was bull as well until I read a good write up on the official forums by someone who explained why it was actually quite logical.

Still as a movie boy... Red is evul!
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2012, 12:18:18 PM »
Sith used synth crystals as they were free from flaws and more powerful, they could be any colour

"I don't need to remind you that a crimson blade doesn't guarantee that the wielder is a Sith, any more than every person strong in the Force is a Jedi. Asajj Ventress was a mere apprentice to Dooku, not a true Sith. A crimson blade can owe to nothing more than a synthetic power crystal. Then crimson is simply a color, like Master Windu's amethyst blade."
    ?Roan Shryne[

Most synthetic crystals were red, a result of the forging process, and oftentimes the initiate's intentional manipulations, as most individuals who utilized synthetic crystals were Darksiders. The red-hued lightsaber blades generated by such crystals were often nicknamed "bloodshine blades". However, synth-crystals could be made in any color, requiring only slight adjustments of the creation process and special manipulations through the Force during the forging. As Jedi frowned on the use of synthetic crystals in lightsabers, most individuals who utilized colors other than red were Darksiders looking to hide their affiliations.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 12:22:05 PM by Caradir »
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Taith

• Friends
  • Cogniscenti
  • Nommer of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2012, 10:04:19 AM »

thats not tradition thats blinkered vision ;)

Darth Krayt
Exar Kun

and others didnt stick to red

And they lost. ;D
DC Universe Online (EU PC): Psilance, Psion Hero, Noctirian, Sorcerer Villain
Neverwinter: Theron Dios, Control Wizard (Beholder)
Star Trek Online: Eric@TaithZero
SWTOR: Tarkanian, Sith Assassin (Progenitor) (Inactive)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2012, 10:25:06 AM »
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2012, 10:41:06 AM »
And they lost. ;D

as evil ALWAYS does in Star Wars universe, it simplicity that Evil dominates gets beaten back then a relative period of peace ensues until the next evil rises to have its turn at power.

p.s. Goatey stop it with the meme shit you know it disturbs my brain as it should all intelligent people.

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2012, 11:00:12 AM »

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2012, 11:02:34 AM »

each one puts you a step closer to my ignore list