Author Topic: TTFN! - might be out a lil while.  (Read 1197 times)

Offline Debaser

• Friends
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
TTFN! - might be out a lil while.
« on: November 03, 2008, 06:48:14 AM »
Well I didn't play any saturday but that was fallout 3s fault. Sunday I log to find I didn't remember to set up my sub and after a couple of attempts at doing so realise It's probably as much me being skint as it is GOA's shitty sub service.

Hopefully, ill get paid within the week and ill see you soon. Worringly I might not get paid till the end of the month which means ill have to find the cash for a pre-paid card, which is certainly a possiblity.

So my apologies guys, cya in a week or so.

gives you layabouts a chance to catch up anyway  ;D
Debaser (IB) Omyi (WP)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: TTFN! - might be out a lil while.
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2008, 07:40:13 AM »
See you ingame when I get back from Iceland - and end up further behind ;)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Macrune

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2008, 11:34:38 AM »
Im sure a few of us will still be about the same levels as you two if not a little behind.  Im concentrating on an alt at present as if i get ahead on my runie itll much up alot of the runs for me  ;/.  nothing worse than a solo runie.  :-\
A married man should forget his mistakes.  There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!
Eagles may soar but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines!

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2008, 01:51:05 PM »
Fallout 3 did in my weekend of War as well matey, go blowing muties heads off with teddy bears :) love that Rock-it Launcher :)

cya when you return.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)