Author Topic: Radiation Vault...  (Read 3563 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Radiation Vault...
« on: September 18, 2009, 03:47:55 PM »
Does i scale with difficulty if I group up for it? as I nearly cleared it solo yesterday (dcd in last room :S) and yet I see people in chat asking for groups...
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
Re: Radiation Vault...
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2009, 03:53:19 PM »
nope its meant to be solo, ive never had any issues doing it on any build. i personally find it amusing when people scream for help. i honestly find the destroids harder at that level than the boss ;) Ferd makes him look like a pussy and hes soloable as well hehe
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2009, 03:56:42 PM »
nope its meant to be solo, ive never had any issues doing it on any build. i personally find it amusing when people scream for help. i honestly find the destroids harder at that level than the boss ;) Ferd makes him look like a pussy and hes soloable as well hehe

I found the destorid guys harder than what I experienced of the boss too - gonna give it another run through this weekend and the other big quest I have for the desert distaster (seems to require 3 people).
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2009, 04:01:52 PM »

I found the destorid guys harder than what I experienced of the boss too - gonna give it another run through this weekend and the other big quest I have for the desert distaster (seems to require 3 people).

the 3 man is Ferd ;) he hits hard but with careful play is killable solo, take out his adds and hope for a green, block his POW.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)