Author Topic: Hrodgar the Ironbreaker  (Read 1675 times)

Offline peo

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Hrodgar the Ironbreaker
« on: September 29, 2008, 03:37:29 PM »
Characters & Classes:
Hrodgar the Ironbreaker, rank19, rr14
Ansgar the Runepriest, rank12

(and eventually a few other I suspect)

Sweden

Timezone:
GMT+1 (or CET)

Gaming Style:
Currently my gaming style is very dependant on two facts:
1. I'm unemployed
2. My internet doesn't work properly at nights for some reason, it disconnects me constantly after about 18-19 or so.
(acctually a third point might be that I rarely if ever play between 18 and 19 due to stargate being on then haha)
Besides that I currently play quite relaxed, I rank and take part in rvr for a hour or two at a time then do something else that needs to be done. On the other hand If I had a working internet connection I would probably stand around in the keepfights most of the nights and play at that time as well.

About you:

What to say, I'm a currently unemployed (looking for work...) freshly graduated economist. I've been a gamer since before I could read with starting to play rpg:s when I was about 5 or so. Computers I started playing at age 10 and form there on it is going.
I've fell in love with the warhammer universe in a White Dwarf magazine where they had rules for the Chaos Dwarf Blunderbusses and since then I've loved the universe and have a small army of Chaos Dwarfs as well. Growing up on the countryside in the middle of nowhere the opportunities to play with anyone was limited though.
Apart from that I like most men love beer, football and a good sauna.
Earlier experiences with mmorpgs is a month or so of SWG, several years of WoW starting a month or so after release and stopping about a year ago and also a trial period of DAoC and a few months of EVE.
In wow I was a guild officer for a very long time in one of the oldest guilds in as far as I know WoW, started a day or so after release on Deathwing. Which by the way is the same guild as Jarkko (a application from a bit earlier) was talking about and I'm one of the persons he refers to in his application.

I try to be helpful and can usually be depended on being on time for anything that a time is set for (I'm usually the one standing and waiting for an hour or so). On the other hand I can be opinionated and stubborn which can show in being blunt in writing and speech.

Questions for us?
Basically the same question as Jarkko, hope we can get accepted as a group.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Hrodgar the Ironbreaker
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 04:04:58 PM »
Yes to the group - I always like friends joining together, as it takes some of the sting about being "the new guy" out of things and given a familiarity with each other they bring a sense of stability as its often the case a few do a thing, the rest will join in and so will other members :D Which in this game means SEIGES!!!; BO caps, RVR, hell even PQs!!! Which can all be done with a casual approach to playtimes - even if its enforced by your connection!

Other than that - like the app, especially pleased to see yet another EVE player (ex or otherwise) rocking up to join us, I find that many eve players (and DAOC) tend to have a better view point of the overall consequences of RVR as opposed to those who never tried it or just tried Blizzards PVP and are more willing to throw themselves into silly odds in the name of a good fight!

So please, give me a shout in game for an invite!
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."