Author Topic: Youtube (And other vid-sites) Thread  (Read 219587 times)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Youtube (And other vid-sites) Thread
« Reply #330 on: November 30, 2011, 01:14:11 PM »
For hilarity, the bint lives in a very diverse part of croydon.

So yeah, she's fucked.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: December 11, 2011, 11:12:34 AM »
repost from Keggi's shout so it doesnt disappear ;)

How drunk do you have to be to try this.mp4

a new redneck sport?
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: December 13, 2011, 07:53:11 AM »
can you park like this?

Parallel Parking
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: December 23, 2011, 02:13:52 AM »
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Bethor

• Friends
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: December 27, 2011, 11:25:48 PM »
kinda like this. like the original also, so maby thats why i like it. 4 singers and 1 drummer doing metal a cappella
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Canto

Van Canto - Fear of the dark
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 11:27:27 PM by Bethor »
LORD HELMET:  I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's
former roommate.

LONE STARR:  What's that make us?

LORD HELMET:  Absolutely nothing. Which is what you are
about to become. Prepare to die.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: December 27, 2011, 11:36:10 PM »
Beth that is shit hot stuff may have to find more of their stuff for my mp3

Offline Bethor

• Friends
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: December 27, 2011, 11:39:19 PM »

/edit

link looked weird.. this is where i got their discography. not best quality but 3 albums.. =music&field=size&sorder=desc]http://www.kat.ph/search/van%2Bcanto/?categories[0]=music&field=size&sorder=desc
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 11:41:07 PM by Bethor »
LORD HELMET:  I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's
former roommate.

LONE STARR:  What's that make us?

LORD HELMET:  Absolutely nothing. Which is what you are
about to become. Prepare to die.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: December 27, 2011, 11:49:37 PM »

/edit

link looked weird.. this is where i got their discography. not best quality but 3 albums.. =music&field=size&sorder=desc]http://www.kat.ph/search/van%2Bcanto/?categories[0]=music&field=size&sorder=desc

found them here

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6463843/Van_Canto_Discography_%282006_-_2010%29

will check quality once it downloads

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: January 11, 2012, 11:18:12 AM »
Canadian friends sent me this in response to US election

The Canada Party - Election 2012

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: January 30, 2012, 09:03:07 PM »
Cool owl!

Evil Owl
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: February 09, 2012, 01:25:01 PM »

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #344 on: February 09, 2012, 05:56:59 PM »
That was pretty amusing Saffy, needed to go into close up on the dog earlier, but funny nevertheless.

And how did I miss this in the past:

Gap Yah