Author Topic: Thursday Steam night?  (Read 68308 times)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
Re: Thursday Steam night?
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2010, 12:26:32 PM »
wont be on this week, away visiting.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2010, 05:19:25 PM »
Me either. Need to prepare for a meeting the next day. And go to bed on time to avoid succumbing to the plague that's going around in public transport, at the office and at home at the moment.
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2010, 05:20:40 PM »
Me either. Need to prepare for a meeting the next day. And go to bed on time to avoid succumbing to the plague that's going around in public transport, at the office and at home at the moment.

Zombie bug? ;)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2010, 09:49:19 AM »
I'd still be up for something, maybe we can get some other guys into the mix again? Gunnarr? Beth? Others?
Or come up with something that's fun with 2? LOTRO F2P?
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2010, 04:37:28 PM »
Lotro still isnt F2p is it?  (although that dont bother my lifetime i suppose).

I'll be in around 7ish so I'll jump on voice and we can work something out.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2010, 04:46:21 PM »
nope, tested it just now, LOTRO is a no go
see you in TS anyhow
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2010, 01:27:21 PM »
my gfx card went sizzle so i am at this moment unable to play many games :(

good news is new one due delivery on Thursday so should be in time for Steam night.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2010, 01:28:06 PM »

good news is new one due delivery on Thursday so should be in time for Steam night.

What you getting?

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2010, 02:13:44 PM »

What you getting?

as im short of cash i opted for a GTX460 still was 3 years since i upgraded last (8800) was trying to put it off until i had more cash but the thermal gods have spoken :D

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2010, 07:30:19 PM »
so as ive been having to play old skool games so far this week, you guys better be getting butts on seats tomorrow night for some zombie decapitation

assuming my new gfx card isnt delayed, although tracker is showing it in Glasgow awaiting delivery ;)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2010, 07:37:38 PM »
*nuked*

This morning I realised that a shitload of zombie gloom and doom might not be the best thing for me right now. Will catch up on regular zombie killing when things settle down. May join in depending on how things go today.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 11:12:18 AM by Goatboy »
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2010, 07:54:39 PM »
BRAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS!

Good timing too as there is a screener out for the up coming series of The Walking Dead :)

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2010, 04:55:32 PM »
I'll check in now and then and see if you guys are around.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2010, 08:28:45 PM »
I'll check in now and then and see if you guys are around.

I died.

They both got across just by legging it and leaving people behind.  They got Bridge over Troubled Slaughter - 3mins to do the finale.

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2010, 08:37:15 PM »
ALL HAIL GAR AND HIS MIGHTY BATON OF POWAR +1!!!

I like actually playing in daylight maps. Let's try this next time:

CONFEDERACY OF CRUNCHES
Finish a campaign using only melee weapons.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 08:41:09 PM by Goatboy »