Author Topic: War-Decced by Merchants Trade Consortium  (Read 45762 times)

Offline Bethor

• Friends
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
Re: War-Decced by Merchants Trade Consortium
« Reply #120 on: February 18, 2009, 01:55:00 PM »
than again, you couldnt expect of me to read a topic where people from one game (well that is how i interpeted it anyway) named themself in another game if i didnt play the one game in the first place  ::)
LORD HELMET:  I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's
former roommate.

LONE STARR:  What's that make us?

LORD HELMET:  Absolutely nothing. Which is what you are
about to become. Prepare to die.

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 18, 2009, 02:11:00 PM »
Create mining alt corp. Move the miners to Alt corp. Carry on regardless.
Keep warriors in main corp, and abuse the hell out of them.
This is good advice! I'll take Swuuler and Swuliina out of MAADI and remain in the NPC corp for the time being (can't get wardecced in the NPC corporations ;D). Swuliina needs to get a jumpclone anyway, so she'll be prepared to join KASEI after this fracass (and until then she can chew rocks like before when Swuleia is not needed as a kamikaze pilot :P), as I'd think leaving MAADI and join KASEI would give too much info :)  Swuuler is Swuul's trader alt, and he has been my main source of ISK for the past couple weeks (and the business is not good when he is stuck sitting in Jita :P )

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 18, 2009, 02:12:24 PM »
than again, you couldnt expect of me to read a topic where people from one game (well that is how i interpeted it anyway) named themself in another game if i didnt play the one game in the first place  ::)
The EVE names are listed next to our forum names, so it would be good information. Then again, I've always said (and it has been proved time and time again) that nobody (including me) ever read stickies ;) ;D
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 02:54:35 PM by Jarkko »

Offline Bethor

• Friends
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 18, 2009, 02:16:01 PM »
i did read the 1st page :D [edit] erm.. 1st post on the 1st page [/edit]
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 02:17:49 PM by Bethor »
LORD HELMET:  I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's
former roommate.

LONE STARR:  What's that make us?

LORD HELMET:  Absolutely nothing. Which is what you are
about to become. Prepare to die.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 18, 2009, 02:49:56 PM »
*snip*  that nobody (including me) never read stickies ;) ;D

whats a sticky? seriously un less something changes in em i probably forget everything thats contained in 'em :)

as Homer Simpson says " Everytime i learn something new. It pushes something old out of my brain."  so i limit the damage ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline bebur

• Friends
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 18, 2009, 03:52:05 PM »
i am glad we don't pay up. never pay ransom, because they we be back for more at some point.

at this moment i think we are doing great. they don't know what they are up against. first day we did some nice damage to them. yesterday we bored them, what makes us unpredictable.
was online this afternoon, did some recon. not all of them have good equip. it's only 4-5. and they almost always fly in t2 cruisers (heavy assault).

best thing to win from them is what we did first day, get a fleet. keep warping around and scatter them. as they are scattered make hit and runs. warp in, take weak one out, and try to get away. only thing that needs is patience.

Offline Aethis

• Friends
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 18, 2009, 04:01:41 PM »
We are still in the positives, late last night a Phobos was on its own outside M14 station and 4 of us went out, we got it down to its armour but if there had been 1 or 2 more people we could of done more dps and maybe killed it, unfortunately because we took so long more enemies began to come in.

Offline Macrune

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 18, 2009, 04:27:58 PM »
I agree with the mining alt corp. We can still use the same channel to talk in so that wont create an issue.
Paying up? as i said on another thread i would be against this. But at the end of the day its not my decision to make. That for the corp leaders to decide.

Alt frigate bumping. I think this should stop. Because it doesnt advance our cause at all, it annoys them thereby creating a chance that the war will continue past the point where they would normally fold. It gives the impression that we actually care they are there and we are reacting to them. It kind of spoils the eccelent silence we've managed to keep in local.

*edit*

regarding the alt corp for our miners etc.  If we do this then we will all have to move our mining operations to new areas otherwise it wont take them long to cotton on to what we've done and we could then fin ourselves subject to a second war dec on the new corp.....unless of course we just move them into an npc corp. How would that effect them? I assume they cant wardec an entire npc corp or can they?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 04:34:31 PM by Macrune »
A married man should forget his mistakes.  There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!
Eagles may soar but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines!

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 18, 2009, 04:47:38 PM »
meh, we had a Orrin's Maelstrom to half structure...
then i got jammed and he warped off  :|

I logged off now, but will be back online at 7-ish eve time i think
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 05:00:07 PM by Warcold »
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #129 on: February 18, 2009, 04:57:48 PM »
cant dec npc corps
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #130 on: February 18, 2009, 05:00:23 PM »

2009.02.18 14:34

well option is simple we'll just leave the dec running  till you pay for giggles we're happy to pop you guys all day long.

150mill is peanuts for a corp your size and should be treated as such however you've already lost 1 member how many more you wanna lose?

and reason do we need one?
--------------------
2009.02.18 12:26
Other than purely for fun - which it has been for us by the way - what is your reason for such a war-dec, would be nice to know. Personally fun is the best and only reason :)

Oh and why would we wish to surrender?

--------------------
2009.02.17 20:49
to end war fee will be 3mill per toon thats 150mill for ease to be paid to our corp otherwise your guys will learn first hand that when the station walking comes out you can get beaten around head and forced to undock :)

scotayne hawkins

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #131 on: February 18, 2009, 05:00:45 PM »
Thats mails between Angaraka and him - he sent the first one lastnight.

member leaving refers to Magnus for a clone.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 05:03:56 PM by The Walkin' Dude »

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 18, 2009, 05:07:34 PM »
who is gonna join the fray tonight? if we are to make a fighting chance we need every capsuleer we can muster. otherwise it will be sitting in station again for the whole night

anyway, hope as many as possible can make it
i'll do my best to be there at about 7-ish evetime
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #133 on: February 18, 2009, 05:10:09 PM »
Scotayne and I had a slight convo before i logged Angaraka - dinner is important:
Angaraka Solaris
  Session started: 2009.02.18 17:02:31
---------------------------------------------------------------

?[ 2009.02.18 17:02:52 ] scotayne hawkins > so your guys going to make a fleet or just log in and stay docked?
?[ 2009.02.18 17:03:07 ] Angaraka Solaris > no idea, im skill flipping this alt while I make dinner
?[ 2009.02.18 17:03:15 ] scotayne hawkins > or they just going to quit corp like one has already
?[ 2009.02.18 17:03:30 ] scotayne hawkins > ah any excuse so your not undocking either

I then logged ;)

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #134 on: February 18, 2009, 05:11:44 PM »
So they have no reason to dec it seems.

Also they are willing it looks like to keep this up indefinetly and will regard people leaving - even the miners - as a victory :S