Author Topic: War-Decced by Merchants Trade Consortium  (Read 45901 times)

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
Re: War-Decced
« Reply #75 on: February 17, 2009, 04:30:25 PM »
In a couple hours Swuleia is ready to take her Bantam called "Im noob pls dont kill" to the asteroid belts of Anttiri, to mine in a totally harmless way :P

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #76 on: February 17, 2009, 04:37:16 PM »
I'll be on later than usual tonight, around 8-9 server (life is in my way), but dont let that stop you from starting when people are on and baying for blood.  I'd suggest similar to lastnight, roam from safe to safe, watch gates, jump them when it seems in your favour and generally make a nuisance of yourselves. Although, try to get people eyes on the outside of the stations you are using so you can be forwarned if they have decided to openly camp you in etc.

When I get on, I'll see whats what and if something different is called fo then we can try any alternatives that may present themselves.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Macrune

• MAADI
  • Cogniscenti
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 17, 2009, 04:45:39 PM »

I have a new theory about why they decced us btw. When lying in bed, it dawned to me that they were bothering mac when he was mining in Inari, which seems to be their home system. So, I thought, maybe they just want Inari for themselves and discourage everyone to go there. I remembered vaguely some POSs they killed were in Inari too. I just looked that up and: yup, they were in Inari; most, if not all of em.
So I dont expect them to wardec us for money, they just want to scare us out of Inari (THEORY ALERT!).

Well if thats the case i most definately WONT be moving my miners out of there. Once the wardec has expired and im going to make sure i mine out as many fields a day as i possibly can.  ;D
A married man should forget his mistakes.  There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!
Eagles may soar but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines!

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #78 on: February 17, 2009, 04:46:12 PM »

I have a new theory about why they decced us btw. When lying in bed, it dawned to me that they were bothering mac when he was mining in Inari, which seems to be their home system. So, I thought, maybe they just want Inari for themselves and discourage everyone to go there. I remembered vaguely some POSs they killed were in Inari too. I just looked that up and: yup, they were in Inari; most, if not all of em.
So I dont expect them to wardec us for money, they just want to scare us out of Inari (THEORY ALERT!).

Well if thats the case i most definately WONT be moving my miners out of there. Once the wardec has expired and im going to make sure i mine out as many fields a day as i possibly can.  ;D

Thats my boy ;)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 17, 2009, 05:00:15 PM »

once helens in her hulk i thinkn ill join you at those juicy roids, they certainly are not the biggest player in that system there is a HUGE alliance with masses of POS's around the moons (cant remember the name off the top of my head, hermane science or something )

what i can say is that they dont have a POS there as i scouted every moon this afternoon, between following Mcred wherever he went in his SB :)

they dock at perkone in M18 in Anttiri iirc so think thats where they are keeping replacement ships.
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 17, 2009, 05:01:40 PM »
snip  (life is in my way) snip

Unless its a booty call your a slacker ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Aethis

• Friends
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 17, 2009, 05:33:41 PM »
7 enemies in Anttiri, at least 2 camping the M14 Spacelane patrol station. Various gates also camped.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 17, 2009, 05:57:37 PM »

I hoped you'd say that  :D
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 17, 2009, 09:15:36 PM »
Now we know their price. They demand 150 million ISK  ;D  Not good business for them :D

Offline Aethis

• Friends
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 17, 2009, 09:26:25 PM »
Guerilla warfare FTW!

We have sat in Anttiri hiding waiting for the right moment when one of them got careless, unfortunately this didn't happen but we did succeed in pissing them off!

If anyone logs on beware of undocking in Anttiri they have the station camped.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 17, 2009, 10:01:28 PM »
They smacked local we banged some ibises against their ships :)

They like there T2 ships, and offered in local a 3M isk per member fee to end war :)

i was tempted to tell them to shove it as they already lost 100M if they want 150 they can take it from my bloody corpse but i didnt , com silence remains enforced until this ends :)

id say we are winning the psychological battle.

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 17, 2009, 10:43:54 PM »
Just so you know ive been harassing them in an ibis with an alt called red rag, those guys assume its red 7 and have been smacking with that assumption all night , hilarious

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 17, 2009, 11:01:37 PM »
Safran Foer > scotayne and orrin are definately alts, they logged together yesterday too
as they did today...
'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #88 on: February 18, 2009, 08:57:26 AM »
Apologies guys.  One thibng lead to another and I found myself passed out.  Feeling rough - very roughj right now.

So they are asking for a ransom? HAHA!  That figure seems to cover their loss more than anything. Fuck them.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #89 on: February 18, 2009, 08:59:37 AM »
Guerilla warfare FTW!

We have sat in Anttiri hiding waiting for the right moment when one of them got careless, unfortunately this didn't happen but we did succeed in pissing them off!

If anyone logs on beware of undocking in Anttiri they have the station camped.

I wouldnt say you were hiding, I'd say doing what the VC did in Vietnam - sitting in the jungle shouting at the GI's trying to find them, taunting them into breaking their own cover etc ;)