Author Topic: Bye î ... welcome E!  (Read 2304 times)

Offline Envicta

• HoJ Members
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
Bye î ... welcome E!
« on: October 10, 2008, 08:18:21 AM »

Hello!   All that have tried to invite me to a party will know the frustration with my special î

Which involves doing Alt-0238 to make the damn thing and invite me..

Therefore I went to Mystic and asked very nicely if they could amend my name,    I was refused..

However after going back and pointing out 3 places where my special character actually causes a bug in the PQ/Scenario screens,   they re-considered...

After much hoo-haa of last night.      When the first GM told me to re-log and completly failed to make the change or get back in contact with me... 

The GM who was obviously more awake this morning has DONE IT!

Therefore..   I am now..... ENVICTA with no special characters!

Thought i'd mention it,  incase you wondered who I was or thought you were going mad :)

Envicta

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Bye î ... welcome E!
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2008, 08:19:50 AM »
Nice one - glad mythic/goa helped you out here :)

PS, i'll amend your forum display name for you!
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Envicta

• HoJ Members
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2008, 08:22:19 AM »

Mucho appreciatio!

The quest is on now to find myself a surname ..

I'm accepting all sensible suggestions :)

Offline Jarkko

• MAADI
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2008, 08:46:38 AM »
Nice change :)  Maybe I can finally add you to my friends list :D

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2008, 10:18:28 AM »
Thank god matey i still have nightmares about trying to get you into the guild , until we resolved by meeting face to face ;)

"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Debaser

• Friends
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2008, 06:17:43 PM »
oh thank god.  ;D
Debaser (IB) Omyi (WP)

Offline Keggi

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2008, 09:56:48 PM »
what was really funny was i kept trying to invite another invicta to the guild :)

Offline Caradir

• HoJ Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2008, 10:00:10 PM »
what was really funny was i kept trying to invite another invicta to the guild :)

me too matey me too ;)
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money." Josiah Stamp (Governor Bank of England 1928-41)

Offline Envicta

• HoJ Members
  • Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2008, 07:15:07 AM »

I actually met the real Invicta a week or so ago in TA,    he's actually a brit from up north in Jordie-land!

He played a 30 Ironbreaker, so TA was a load of fun..      Both of us upfront confusing the hell out of destruction (and order too!)

He kindly offered me his g/f and bank details as part of the impersonation,   although he's a student, so I probably just inherited a load of debt..

When I first thought about someone else having the name Invicta,   I hoped they werent a healer,     because my luck would mean they would be the biggest tosser/waste-of-space on the planet and my reputation would be destroyed...

Anyhow,  i'm sure we'll meet up in TA many times again in Tier-4 :)

PS.  Anyone want a 17 year old Jordie lass?    She talks funny ...

Envicta