Author Topic: World Boss Bonanza episode #1: summary  (Read 1905 times)

Offline Goatboy

• Friends
  • The Pantheon
    • View Profile
World Boss Bonanza episode #1: summary
« on: January 29, 2012, 05:50:27 PM »
So today was the day and I'm happy to say a fair few of us took the time to meet up on Coruscant.
Larger pics can be seen by clicking the image, clicking 'details' and subsequently clicking the image again on the new page.

[smg id=148] [smg id=149]

From left to right: Temon, Alidhom, Aberdon, Ciceron, Hurbster, Twinkletoes, Kannonnen, Relnor, Kahler and Caol.
Mangala and Almasd joined us a little later.

So we proceeded to the Coruscant world boss.
I checked him out beforehand and he one shotted me. Apparently that's what happens when you try to solo him.

Luckily, he didn't present much of a challenge when we ganged up on him. And the poor robot went down.
Loot: Advanced Patron Barrel 5, Droid-brain Implant, Advanced Commando Armoring 5.

[smg id=150]

Mental note: Boss corpses disappear supaquick after the corpse has been lootified.

It was great to see a lot of people wanted to keep going, so it was onwards to Tatooine.
After summoning the world boss, he kept disappearing. Obviously he had gotten a phonecall from the Coruscant droid.
Mangala suggested we all stand inside the summoning circle and that brought him right back into action.
And like his droidy friend, he went down.
Loot: Prototype Battle Instructor Vest, Prototype TD-04A Informant Headgear.

[smg id=154] [smg id=107] [smg id=155]

Most people were still ready for more, so we went to Nar Shadaa to take down another droid.
We got a bit lost, but ultimately found the guy. And took him down.
Loot: Prototype Rampage Assault Greaves, Advanced Orange Resistance Crystal, Prototype Agile Judgement Vest.

[smg id=121] [smg id=158] [smg id=159]

I personally had to log at this time, but the bravest of the brave kept going to put an end to Project Alpha on Taris.
Loot: Advanced Commando Armoring 7, Advanced Reflex Barrel 7, Primal Coordination D-Motivator.

[smg id=136] [smg id=147] [smg id=142]

A big thank you to...

Everyone who took the time to attend today! :)

Everyone who took the time to upload some of their screenies on the forum.

And everyone who was present on Mumble!

All loot seems to be purple and boss level appropriate. Lower level bosses aren't challenging if you're higher level.
More piccies, including loot pics, can be found in the gallery.

So personally I'm looking forward to taking on the endgame world bosses to see what they have to offer.

Perhaps in a quick weekly lvl 50 World Boss Bonanza?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 06:09:26 PM by Goatboy »
Daikini of the House Goat, the First of His Name, The Unmilked, Queen of the Meadow, The Chickens and the Pigs, Queen of the Field, Nibbler of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Wub, Lady Regent of the Seven Barns, Breaker of Fences and Mother of Ducklings.

Offline Kurtt

• HoJ Members
  • The Illuminati
    • View Profile
Re: World Boss Bonanza episode #1: summary
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 01:45:34 AM »
Sorry I missed this guys, I was back much later than expected this afternoon. Hope to join you on the next one.

We need to hit the Belsavis World boss, so I can start making Pink Colour Crystals!

Offline Chug

• HoJ Members
  • Cogniscenti
  • i'm a bounty hunter, lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 09:20:12 AM »
Good job, guys.

I really need to get my Sage levelled and make the odd appearence at these. Unfortunately, Bioware made the agent story and class so fecking awesome I need to get that to lv 50 first, as it's my new main.

Offline Warcold

• MAADI
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2012, 04:32:32 PM »
More piccies

'Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime, and every kindness, we birth our future.'

'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.
The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

http://warthunder.com/en/registration?r=userinvite_3240166