Author Topic: EVE Online (Merlin34)  (Read 3421 times)

Offline Merlin34

• Lurkers
    • View Profile
EVE Online (Merlin34)
« on: April 03, 2009, 10:55:09 PM »
Hello!!

My name is Merlin34. I live in the USA (West Coast). I work at a local music store and go to college. I still have plenty of time to play EVE. On average i play about 4 hours a night. This means i play about 30 hours a week. I have 9million SP. I am intrested in joining your corporation and helping you with your PVP and any other operations you have. I am currently training up for a Taranis so i can be helpful during alliance and corporate PVP ops. To make money in EVE i like to kill NPCs. When i rat i usually use a Brutix but i am looking to upgrade into a Megathron.

Well that is pretty much it....I hope you consider accepting me into your corporation.  :)

-Merlin34

p.s I wrote up a page long biography about myself mut my F***ing net crashed and i had to reype :(

Offline Merlin34

• Lurkers
    • View Profile
Re: EVE Online (Merlin34)
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 10:16:28 PM »
Im still intrested in joining.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2009, 08:25:42 PM »
Hi merlin.

We currently have some concerns about your recent corp history, its very varied and each corp seems to be one you join for a short while.  Any particular reason for this over and beyond the eternal search for something perfectly suiting you or a corp thats easy to scam ;)

Please also do an http://eve-sheet.com/ for us.
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Merlin34

• Lurkers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2009, 11:28:44 PM »
Well idk what to say to that sir... All i can really say is that i have no intentions of scamming you or your corp. Im just trying to find a corp that i fit into.  All the past corps i have joined with seem to be pretty poorly setup etc. So I am still intrested in joining, If you are worried about me scamming dont give me any hangar access at all. I dont mind I just want a good place to call home with good pilots.

Skill Sheet:
http://eve-sheet.com/skills/Merlin34