Author Topic: Dostov  (Read 3064 times)

Offline Dost

• Lurkers
    • View Profile
Dostov
« on: April 03, 2009, 10:10:42 PM »
Game: Eve

Game name: Dostov

Time in game: I normally have most weekend hours available in game.  Night hours of CST are also normally spent in game.  Always logging on to rat here and there too around the clock.

Aims:  skill wise I am working towards being able to pilot a Kronos and an Ishtar fairly well rounded.  I am always looking to learn more about Eve.  I have been searching since I started Eve to find a group of friends to stick with and help work towards goals bigger than each of our own.

Stuff about me:  I have been playing games for a long time.  I started out on text based MUDs back when I was 10.  Since then I tried out all of the major titles over the years including Everquest, Shadowbane, City of Heroes, Final Fantasy IX and World of Warcraft + lots of others. 

I have took a strong liking to Eve as it lets me take my character any direction without the need to grind endlessly to reach different abilities or play multiple characters to experience each of those abilities.

As a person I am rather easy going.  I work conducting phone Surveys for academic research while wrapping up a double major of History and Psychology.  I am married.  Listen to a lot of music and like watching movies. 

Eve Sheet:  http://eve-sheet.com/skills/Dostov

If you have any questions feel free to ask me in game.

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Dostov
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2009, 10:26:10 PM »
Hi Dostov,

Thanks for taking the time to come over and post here. 

No doubt we'll cross paths in our ingame channel at some point this weekend so I'll save any questions for there :)
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."

Offline Mangala

• Administrator
  • League of Extraordinary Gentleman
  • WTF did I do??
    • View Profile
    • My EVE Blog
Re: Dostov
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2009, 08:21:03 PM »
Hey Dostov.

We'd like you make an app at our fountain office on the basis that our primarily EU TZ doesnt bother you too much (We'd like to take small steps to expand our US side of course). (Ask ingame, as Im really lazy and cant recall where it is given I live out of a POS when down there!).
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 08:38:17 PM by Mangala »
"May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk."